Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another day, another lost soul trying to claim to the set

View attachment 77870

We not accepting no stray pups at this time

VDpR63Gn_400x400.jpg

LLS at yall niggas talking this bullshit about the King of the North(yeah dat way).

That faggot ass virgin pedofinga dead. Ain't nobody falling for that divide and conquer shit no more.

The King is who he is which half-wolf(mama) & half-dragon(daddy) but he was raised in a Stark house with Stark morals and values.

Fuck anybody who says different
giphy.gif

Didn't we already address that if you wasn't putting in work on the streets of the IC thread and forum what you have to say here now don't mean shit! That nigga name wasn't on any IC Stark scrolls as being with the STARKSET so what he say means nothing.

Long story short @Chi-town B
tumblr_luvxgnBnam1qers9i.gif

Cot damn...nigga said show your house registration papers b. Lol!

That dude just a half breed Stark,, he's low in the hierarchy. When Sansa become the one true queen I don't wanna see nothing about y'all support.

That dude just a half breed Stark,, he's low in the hierarchy. When Sansa become the one true queen I don't wanna see nothing about y'all support.
Oh you repping the Vale? You one of Sweet Robin’s, pause, niggas huh

If Sansa remains the head of House Stark then we’ll be sure to send y’all a couple of furs for your help in defeating Ramsey.

Now be gone!

Oh you repping the Vale? You one of Sweet Robin’s, pause, niggas huh

If Sansa remains the head of House Stark then we’ll be sure to send y’all a couple of furs for your help in defeating Ramsey.

Now be gone!

It looks like I'm the one true Stark supporter, y'all moving towards throwing your support behind Daenerys Targaryen

You are not a Stark......

Back