Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rob and Catelyn died for that throne while Jon was betraying his oath to the Watch while fornicating with Wildlings.

Jon Snow is on their side now, he verbally bent the knee.

Chi when that Targ bloodline was revealed...
giphy-2.gif

Chi when Ageon bent the knee...
3d5.gif

That nigga hurtin bruh. Denial and lashing out is the only way for him to deal wit the pain. Just leave him be. Let him know his Targ family is here for him.

Rob and Catelyn died for that throne while Jon was betraying his oath to the Watch while fornicating with Wildlings.
They died to gain independence, which Jon gave them

They died to avenge Ned Stark, in which Jon avenged them

WolfPac!
tumblr_o0cq2e7pF31s5uok8o1_400.gif

I been calling him a Karstark, when he been a Bolton this whole time

@ChiTown Bolton I should hang ya entrails from the Weirwood trees

You dummy! Go back and watch the shit, matter fact read a book

I ain’t wasting no more words on a traitorous bastard like you

Away with you Bolton!

Maybe I missed the episode where he avenged something but I know Arya was cutting mf'ers down while on her path back to her family.

Arya did more than that clown Jon Snow

Chi when that Targ bloodline was revealed...
View attachment 77796

Chi when Ageon bent the knee...
View attachment 77797

That nigga hurtin bruh. Denial and lashing out is the only way for him to deal wit the pain. Just leave him be. Let him know his Targ family is here for him.

He'll come around, I'm here for my team Stark brother. It's just hard for him to come to terms after blindly following that clown for almost a decade

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re not a Stark, Bolton

Don’t rep our flag, don’t speak our words, don’t follow our moves

You are embarrassment to NAWF, ole Roose Bolton ass nigga

You niggas and your love affair for that traitor, nigga verbally called the dragon chick "My Queen" and you niggas just can't come to grips that the mf'er bent the knee.

Rob was fighting for that throne which meant also avenging Ned's death, I don't know what the hell you niggas was watching. Y'all ain't Stark Set because Stark Set is Sansa, Arya and Bran, blood Starks, no bastards in the gang or no bastard followers either

This post doesn’t represent the Nawf or House Stark

The Bolton line died when Sansa fed Ramsey to his pets. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chi-town B does have a point though. Y’alls savior is rolling with another crew now. He not truly house Stark. He’s house Snow at best, house Targ at worst.

We all fighting for supremacy out here, not partnerships. Who do y’all think he’s choosing if it came down to Sansa or Khaleesi?

Y’all not seeing the forest for the trees

The realm has always been at its best when Ice and Fire work together. That’s Stark and Targaryen. The Nawf have NEVER gave a fuck about a throne or who’s ruling who. That’s why Torhen bent the knee. It’s always was about making sure the NAWF stayed true to the NAWF. And Aegon knew this which is why the NAWF was one of only two regions to have full autonomy. We don’t pray to y'all gods, we don’t live by y’all customs, we don’t don’t hold true to y’all rules.

We kept the old faith with the olds gods and because of the that pack survives. If y’all think Danny bout to try to micro manage the Nawf you stupid. Regardless of who sits the iron throne at this point, the NAWF gonna be Gucci. And you a got damn fool if you don’t think Jon is of the NAWF. Period. That’s the only thing that matters

Now don’t speak on House Stark business no mo! Our books is good over here

Last edited:
@Chi-town B does have a point though. Y’alls savior is rolling with another crew now. He not truly house Stark. He’s house Snow at best, house Targ at worst.

We all fighting for supremacy out here, not partnerships. Who do y’all think he’s choosing if it came down to Sansa or Khaleesi?
Jon is House Living.

Was y’all dead ass not paying attention? He always mad the best move for the house and the NAWF. That was being Lord Commander tho he didn’t want it. That was being KOTN when he didn’t want it. That’s bending the knee atm. Whatever he gotta do to ensure House Stark and the NAWF survives

And where he learn that from? That Stark blood flowing thru his veins

Last edited:
That dude blood says Targaryen and he decided to roll with his real family, the quicker you come to terms with that the quicker we can end the Stark Set civil war

The Starks have no civil war.

Thank you

LLS at yall niggas talking this bullshit about the King of the North(yeah dat way).

That faggot ass virgin pedofinga dead. Ain't nobody falling for that divide and conquer shit no more.

The King is who he is which half-wolf(mama) & half-dragon(daddy) but he was raised in a Stark house with Stark morals and values.

Fuck anybody who says different
giphy.gif

Didn't we already address that if you wasn't putting in work on the streets of the IC thread and forum what you have to say here now don't mean shit! That nigga name wasn't on any IC Stark scrolls as being with the STARKSET so what he say means nothing.

Long story short @Chi-town B
tumblr_luvxgnBnam1qers9i.gif

Back