Welcome To aBlackWeb

lmao it's still NAWF round this bitch but I kinda wanna try that white walker scotch

I gotta cop some of this for the new season tho
Wolfburn_bottle_shot (2) (679x800).jpg
datWay.jpg

Might have to try this one too.

Bottle says 23 carat gold leaves. I've only heard of 24 carat. I guess Targs are 1 short of everything.

We used the 24th one to honor our fallen dragon brethren.

I don't see you pouring out a cup of ice when Jon Snow...my bad...AGEON TARGARYEN did this to ya homeboy...

1IvCsG.gif

Smh. Damn shame.

The White Walkers: They raise the dead...but don't honor their own.

I know what I'll be drinking during the series finale.

View attachment 76731

BURR!
They're making special edition bottles of these out of the houses. Comes out next month.

got-whisky-header.jpg

Last edited:
We used the 24th one to honor our fallen dragon brethren.

I don't see you pouring out a cup of ice when Jon Snow...my bad...AGEON TARGARYEN did this to ya homeboy...

View attachment 77087

Smh. Damn shame.

The White Walkers: They raise the dead...but don't honor their own.
This nigga deadass trying to claim our boy as his own

Naaaaaaahhhhhhh nigga, Jon Snow did that. FOH with ya late to the party ass

You just started watching 2 years b

Get a couple more binge watches under ya belt and then come holla at me about sides

That's why I see things more clearly, y'all been riding with the traitor for what 8 or 9 years that you can't bring yourself to see he betrayed the wolfpack.

Nah, he joined forces to give another person a chance to win the throne when he should be fighting for one of his people to claim it. How is that doing whats best for the Starks. His sister want that throne and it will be a shame when Sansaa gotta sic Killa Arya on her traitor pretend brother

Nah, he joined forces to give another person a chance to win the throne when he should be fighting for one of his people to claim it. How is that doing whats best for the Starks. His sister want that throne and it will be a shame when Sansaa gotta sic Killa Arya on her traitor pretend brother
No one in the NAWF wants that weak ass throne b

Got back and study ya history and lores yo. You in over ya head Karstark

No one in the NAWF wants that weak ass throne b

Got back and study ya history and lores yo. You in over ya head Karstark

His sister want that shit which is why she wanted that psycho Joffrey. I see y'all not on the side of the Starks you niggas ride only with that bastard Jon Snow.

His sister want that shit which is why she wanted that psycho Joffrey. I see y'all not on the side of the Starks you niggas ride only with that bastard Jon Snow.
Bruh she wanted to be Queen when she was 11......11 b

She a woman grown and wants nothing more than to rule the Nawf at most, put the Nawf in the best position to win at the least. Once again, the Nawf has never cared about the Iron Throne. Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Jon are the NAWF.

You'd know this had you not tried to create ya own history Karstark

Bruh she wanted to be Queen when she was 11......11 b

All that matters, so while he should be riding for his sister who is the head of House Stark he out getting pussy whipped and offering the throne to somebody outside the family. Ned and Rob would be disappointed with this dude. Catelyn was right to keep that bastard at arms length

Back