Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Hound and Brienne of Hands.

Y'all picking Arya is crazy, lol. She might be rookie of the year, but I'm not relying on her to win me the championship.

The Mountain being damn near dead and without pain is an auto. Any slugfest and he gonna win

Jon and Arya in ten years will be beast but for now they ain't got the experience needed to keep me alive.

The Big One is cool but she I think Mountain will break her

Hound, that fire shit is such a weakness

Bron, cool alley figther but on the field of bakkle, he washed

Greyworm, he was hard to pass up cause like the mountain he dont feel shit. But he too light in the ass pause

I'd choose Jamie as my second

Only because my real second Jacqen has killed him and stolen his face. From behind the enemy lines he takes out Greyworm, Bron, and also Jon Snow before having a final cat and mouse game with Arya. A death is a death

DiRd57RUEAADT-j.jpg

Shiiiiiiiet im pickin the Snow Man... cuz Ghost come with him off the rip and Arya aint gon kill her bro.. Then I'm pickin Jhagen Hagar for the stealth missions to pick all the rest of them muhfuckas off

Jamie got one hand
The Mountain half dead
Hound scared of Fire
Bronn will switch sides for whoever pays the most
Brienne dope but Renly and Cat both died under her watch... not really her fault but still..
Grey Worm let a bunch of wack rich niggas in masks kill Selmy and almost kill him

Jaqen and Brienne.

Jaqen can see assassins undercover and is the head of that whole association. Brienne is the best knight in all of Westeros with a sword since everyone is dead and Jamie lost his sword hand. She can beat every single one of them in combat and beat the shit out of The Hound who was neck and neck with his brother according to season 1 and that nigga lost to Oberyn in a "fair one".

He lost but he's the one still walking, how is that

Jon Snow got heart and skills...

Jamie with two-hands was a beast! But if the full Jamie isn't a choice, then I'm going with Jaqen H'gar....

Back