Welcome To aBlackWeb

You want to make a bet ? I'll bet your entire bank we have the official spoilers.... it even coincides with the filming they recently did. I can PM you the entire season 8 and you can see for yourself.
I've seen some of em from the IC. But that was like 2 years ago fam lol. You don't think anything's changed since then or that they, at this point, wouldn't put out false spoilers? They weren't even done in the writers room when them shits came out. And I just saw a couple weeks ago they filmed a bunch of different endings solely for that purpose.

I'm not calling you a liar I'm just saying I wouldn't trust s8 spoilers that were out before s7.

So make the bet. We had season 7 before they started production and it played out word for word scene for scene.

Make the bet Gabi....
Make the bet on what? I said you wasn't lying cuz I seen the shit. But do you really believe that on the final season of the biggest show in the world everything is staying exactly the same as 2 years ago and no plans will have changed? You don't think said show that has had whole ass episodes leak due to hacking won't be taking extra precautions on how to keep shit as under wraps as possible when they got movie budgets on every single episode next season? C'mon fam....

Last edited:
I tried to get @atribecalledGabi to be the First Lady of the Triggers
tenor.gif

Back