Welcome To aBlackWeb

i aint sharing no motherfucking spoilers.....we just gonna have to wait til 2019.....damn til summer of 2019....fuck!!

To me it's just entertainment. We know in the movies "the good guys win and bad guys lose". But I can be told how the avengers ends and still go see it like it's the first time.

With game of thrones I was modding a thread I needed to know that information to do that successfully. Everyone else enjoyed the thread and some niggas were mad they weren't able to spoil it.
ehhh...not an apples to apples comparison

while i didnt read the infinity war comic in its entirety, i knew enough of the material that most of the movie was loosely based on

with GOT, the show passed up the book what, a season ago so they have certain liberties on how they can end their version compared to GRRM

Yeah @Hellczar, there's plenty of other places on the net where you can find what's gonna happen, this thread ain't one of those places however. Get with Sion or Elzo if you can't wait until the show airs

From here on out your post will be heavily scrunitzed and if I feel like you're posting spoilers under the guise of 'predicitions' then I'm a remove you from the thread

Nigga stop being a bitch did i say i wasgonna openly post spoilers or something? No? Have you seen me post a spoiler? Ijs for general conversation i see no problem with watching a full season of a show earlier. Talking bout some banning now nigga relax

Nigga stop being a bitch did i say i wasgonna openly post spoilers or something? No? Have you seen me post a spoiler? Ijs for general conversation i see no problem with watching a full season of a show earlier. Talking bout some banning now nigga relax
I don't told you before about checking ya tone b

i guess thats kinda my point too

im all for discussing shit among ya'll b/c i think its some of the most raw natural takes you can get, but when you start going on reddit and shit, then you kinda asking to be spoiled

like, I ONLY went on the internet looking for shit about the show LOST only AFTER the series finale. I couldnt imagine doing that live while it was airing.

I cant imagine trying to watch the wire in real time, only to learn Omar got killed off before the season even started...some people just have no restraint
Spoilers don't always ruin a show watching experience.Sometimes you might watch an ep of a show you never saw and something happens so cold you go back and watch that whole series from ep 1

Spoilers don't always ruin a show watching experience.Sometimes you might watch an ep of a show you never saw and something happens so cold you go back and watch that whole series from ep 1
thats not the same thing at all

you are just seeing the result of a bunch of series events. No one told you beforehand what was going to happen.

If you just so happen to catch something in the middle of a series that makes you wanna watch from the pilot, i hardly consider that a spoiler

Back