Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lolol me and Zo had the spoilers for this upcoming season from early last year. I'm telling ya'll this shit ends bittersweet.

gotdamnit not again @Sion lmfao!!! yall niggas aint got no will power bruh I swear. Just be clicking alll the damn spoiler links

Lolol me and Zo had the spoilers for this upcoming season from early last year. I'm telling ya'll this shit ends bittersweet.
Everyone who you thought was going to win loses and the ones who won actually lose.

In other news the prequel had been green lit. Not a fan of prequels hate knowing the ending of film and how all the nee characters and up dying.

Everyone who you thought was going to win loses and the ones who won actually lose.

In other news the prequel had been green lit. Not a fan of prequels hate knowing the ending of film and how all the nee characters and up dying.
funny thing i know i used to drop misdirections

Watching the last episode of season 7

Wardrobe was immaculate imo

Acting was immaculate imo

Closure was immaculate imo

House Stark boss’d up

You know me of all people ain't the type to drop spoilers man.

In the ABW mod thread back in like February I told them I'd give them the spoilers so they can clap niggas on sight when niggas try to make predictions but drop spoilers SMMFH.
Nah, you ain't ever drop a spoiler, but y'all do take that I know something you don't shit too far. Just don't do that. Like, I don't even want to know that it's bittersweet.

Back