Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everybody knows jon and khaleesi and all the main characters and houses will die. And after the defeat of the walkers westeros will be fucked up but a democracy because all the nobles are dead. Dany has Jons twins an shit somehow

I don't do that shit and you know it.

The bittersweet comment is what GRRM says every time people ask him about game of thrones.

http://time.com/4101276/game-of-thrones-ending-george-r-r-martin/

I wouldn't ever tell yall how the show ends. That's not me and that's not what I'm about. I've always been about the integrity of the thread even on the IC.
Yo, I don't have beef with you and I know you won't say how it ends, but there were many times you would come in talking about how crazy things were going to be that season, how we won't expect what's going to happen, etc.

Niggas even clowned on you for knowing spoilers and picking the wrong side anyway.

Then you tried to set jump to Stark house talking about you was riding with Jon early.

I'm not going back to get specifics so pardon me if my recollection isn't spot on. I think I'm directionally accurate though.

Everybody knows jon and khaleesi and all the main characters and houses will die. And after the defeat of the walkers westeros will be fucked up but a democracy because all the nobles are dead. Dany has Jons twins an shit somehow

@Chicity get this butt hound outta here b.

Yeah @Hellczar, there's plenty of other places on the net where you can find what's gonna happen, this thread ain't one of those places however. Get with Sion or Elzo if you can't wait until the show airs

From here on out your post will be heavily scrunitzed and if I feel like you're posting spoilers under the guise of 'predicitions' then I'm a remove you from the thread

yea, dont be niggas

if you want spoilers, pm the dudes that have them

you will be banned on site if you drop anything that be interpreted as a spoiler

Nah I have the receipts of you posting the spoilers for season 6. You were and you got banned for it and kicked out the thread numerous times.

I never understood why niggas would try to post them KNOWING we had a handful of people in the spoiler PM who seen them LOLOL SMMFH.

LOL I admitted I took some shit I heard in videos and shit I kinda already suspected myself ,not knowing they were official spoilers.

So yes I did,post spoilers,not knowing they were real spoilers and not just theories .season 6

No argument there.

They talking about last season when I got banned for a prediction that wasn't even true early in season 7.I didn't have spoilers at that point at all,but you had said no predictions and I forgot and got banned.

I had no more issues after that.

What I was absolutely guilty of is way back in a Boardwalk season I did see spoilers and I did post them.I wasn't really sure if they were real,but I had a feeling they were.I was dead ass guilty on that one.

Anyway.I don't have and don't want spoilers this season

And last season I didn't spoil anything,and I knew everything by the 3rd or fourth ep

Either way I won't violate.

I don't even want to talk to yall niggas or anybody about GOT.That shit at least a year away

fuck yall and HBO.This whole year is worthless.

i still dont know why you wanna know how shit is gonna end before it airs

i still dont know why you wanna know how shit is gonna end before it airs

At the time impatience and going down the internet rabbit hole too far.

Start off googling a review and end up in the dark web where the creator of the show's assistant done spoiled the whole series under some nickname for shits and giggles.

At the time impatience and going down the internet rabbit hole too far.

Start off googling a review and end up in the dark web where the creator of the show's assistant done spoiled the whole series under some nickname for shits and giggles.

i guess thats kinda my point too

im all for discussing shit among ya'll b/c i think its some of the most raw natural takes you can get, but when you start going on reddit and shit, then you kinda asking to be spoiled

like, I ONLY went on the internet looking for shit about the show LOST only AFTER the series finale. I couldnt imagine doing that live while it was airing.

I cant imagine trying to watch the wire in real time, only to learn Omar got killed off before the season even started...some people just have no restraint

Back