Welcome To aBlackWeb

No one cares about the Lioness, the krakken, or the Mountian that rides

Yall outta options b

FUCK each and everyone of yall talking shit about the KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW.

Since folks like to spread lies. Show a GIF of Jon Snow physically bending the knee.

If you can't I personally feel everyone who claims STARKSET and lied should get
ljT1H10.gif

The facts of the show is Jon Snow said paraphrasing "I would bend the knee but I ain't cause I cain't" that ain't bending no fucking knee.
tenor.gif

He couldn't actually bend the knee cause he was bedridden and couldn't move, he verbally bent the knee and that's good enough for me to kick him out of StarkSet.

You either get on board with Queen Sansa and Killa Arya or be banished from the kingdom

He couldn't actually bend the knee cause he was bedridden and couldn't move, he verbally bent the knee and that's good enough for me to kick him out of StarkSet.

You either get on board with Queen Sansa and Killa Arya or be banished from the kingdom

He is the King. If he bends the knee everybody does. But he is Aegon him bending will be reversed.

After the bolded
giphy.gif

Also you have no clout or say so in how the Starkset runs shit. Nigga you wasn't in the trenches of Game of Thrones thread on the IC putting in work with for the set. Get your bandwagon ass the fuck up out the paint and don't come back
47-GTFOH-Fonzworth.jpg

Last edited:
Being there from the start of the GOT gang wars, I feel like an old man recounting the beginning of a war or something.

"Me...I remember when the gang wars popped off. It started with just a few but the ranks grew quickly. The tide turned once gifs were introduced, took the war to a whole other level. Then gifs became more accessible to the common man, and things got out of hand for a while. At least until major houses started falling or aligning. Now we're at a point where something's got to give...someone has to win... many have to lose."

After the bolded
giphy.gif

Also you have no clout or say so in how the Starkset runs shit. Nigga you wasn't in the trenches of Game of Thrones thread on the IC putting in work with for the set. Get your bandwagon ass the fuck up out the paint and don't come back
47-GTFOH-Fonzworth.jpg

Didn't have to be there, I came to the set and took over leadership

House Lannister blew up the Vatican. Starks aint done nothing half as trill. Yea the Freys are gone but that about all the ruthlessness they got.

Y'all championing traitors out here, you niggas saw the mf'er call her Queen handing over the North to her and y'all still on his nuts

made it to 51 pages before the sets started getting claimed

i'm proud

Back