Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Stark through and through but I just can't fuck with Jon after he bent the knee. Y'all can forgive him, I refuse.

Show a pic of Jon PHYSICALLY bending the knee or
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_p7kky87l9n1rz60rk_500.gif

Arya didnt even understand shit about Sansa situation. She was angry but she wasnt gonna kill her sister. Kinslaying aint what Starks do. And Arya been gone why would they trust her young ass to rule the north with no knowledge she an assassin

What exactly is Sansa situation? Arya ain't fucked with Sansa since she had her wolf killed by backing Joffrey lie over her. Sansa never had a situation before that. So what are you talking about? Cause everything Arya felt about Sansa grew from that moment and snowballed.

Sansa was gone to. The North gonna trust arya just like they did Sansa cause their last name is Stark.

Y'all niggas in denial, him calling her queen was him bending the knee since he was too fucked up at the time to physically do it.

Y'all niggas in denial, him calling her queen was him bending the knee since he was too fucked up at the time to physically do it.

Jon has called more than her queen.

This why you need to shut the fuck up. First it was he bent the knee. Don't have pic of Jon bending the knee. Now its he called her queen and that is equal to him bending the knee.

Get your sack/set chasing ass the fuck outta here! Brandy I wanna be down ass nigga.

Jon has called more than her queen.

This why you need to shut the fuck up. First it was he bent the knee. Don't have pic of Jon bending the knee. Now its he called her queen and that is equal to him bending the knee.

Get your sack/set chasing ass the fuck outta here! Brandy I wanna be down ass nigga.

Are you dumb cause he verbally bent the knee to the girl, he has made her above him and that's bending the knee. I swear you niggas are so fucking stupid.

I ain't going back and forth on this anymore

What exactly is Sansa situation? Arya ain't fucked with Sansa since she had her wolf killed by backing Joffrey lie over her. Sansa never had a situation before that. So what are you talking about? Cause everything Arya felt about Sansa grew from that moment and snowballed.

Sansa was gone to. The North gonna trust arya just like they did Sansa cause their last name is Stark.

Sansa shares some of the blame but we all know thats 90% on Ned not telling Robert the truth. Sansa was on that princess shit thats how she was raised. If Arya really wanted to kill Sansa it would've been for thinking Sansa wants the throne. And that was all part of their game. They both knew littlefinger was going to plot and scheme. It was made to look like there was beef between them but we saw it was fake. Plus Jon trusted Sansa.

Sansa shares some of the blame but we all know thats 90% on Ned not telling Robert the truth. Sansa was on that princess shit thats how she was raised. If Arya really wanted to kill Sansa it would've been for thinking Sansa wants the throne. And that was all part of their game. They both knew littlefinger was going to plot and scheme. It was made to look like there was beef between them but we saw it was fake. Plus Jon trusted Sansa.

Jon ain't always been the sharpest knife in the drawer so him trusting Sansa don't mean Arya beef with Sansa went away. IMO the beef wasn't fake at first. The situation got corrected but wasn't shit fake about Arya issues with Sansa.

Jon didnt propose marriage. He called her HIS Queen. Thats bending the knee.

Either you physically bend the knee or it don't count.

Since when is kings and queens accepting "I would if I could" as acknowledgement of said hierarchy?

Bruh its plenty folks who bent the knee without actually bending. What if you cant walk

Yall niggas don't be paying attention.

I'm just fucking with you. I been said on the IC I don't give a fuck about what Jon did. That bitch saved his life and lost a dragon in the process. Bitch earned some type of commitment from him. Not like he just did that shit just cause the bitch said so. She actually put in work and got some skin in the game. So it is what it is.

@Chi-town B you still will never be part of the set though.

Last edited:
I don't need y'all set, you niggas can be team bastard and I'll continue to be team stark, the full blooded stark set

Jon ain't always been the sharpest knife in the drawer so him trusting Sansa don't mean Arya beef with Sansa went away. IMO the beef wasn't fake at first. The situation got corrected but wasn't shit fake about Arya issues with Sansa.

I can't remember if Arya even knows it, but Ned getting killed and everything surrounding that is pretty much Sansa's fault. She's the one that tipped Cersei off to what Ned had planned. If not for her, there is a good chance the Lannisters would have been done in King's Landing a long time ago.

Back