Welcome To aBlackWeb

Soooo...we gonna act Sansa don't low key admire Cersei and look up to her? Cersei her role model.

I can't remember if Arya even knows it, but Ned getting killed and everything surrounding that is pretty much Sansa's fault. She's the one that tipped Cersei off to what Ned had planned. If not for her, there is a good chance the Lannisters would have been done in King's Landing a long time ago.

Nah thats all on Ned. The nigga literally told Cersei he knew about Joffrey. The nigga was retarded

Nah thats all on Ned. The nigga literally told Cersei he knew about Joffrey. The nigga was retarded

Nah bruh. This ain't debateable. We know for a fact Cersei didn't know what Ned was planning. She only found out because Sansa went to her and begged her to convince Ned not to send her back to Winterfell. After that, Cersei figured out Ned had something planned and beat him to the punch.

Nah bruh. This ain't debateable. We know for a fact Cersei didn't know what Ned was planning. She only found out because Sansa went to her and begged her to convince Ned not to send her back to Winterfell. After that, Cersei figured out Ned had something planned and beat him to the punch.

Was that something from the books? I don't remember her doing that in the show...

But ned straight comfirmed the shit to her right before he got caught. He gave her a chance.

But ned straight comfirmed the shit to her right before he got caught. He gave her a chance.

^^ this is what I remember. Ned straight showed his hand and gave Cersei the chance to flee the capital before Robert returned from his hunt...and we all know how that shit turned out.

I dont recall in the show Sansa doing what Monk is talkin bout

^^ this is what I remember. Ned straight showed his hand and gave Cersei the chance to flee the capital before Robert returned from his hunt...and we all know how that shit turned out.

I dont recall in the show Sansa doing what Monk is talkin bout

I know Sansa sat down with Cersei and gave her info, but I be mixing up some of the details with the book. I know Sansa did that snake shit in the book, but you guys might be right, and they might have softened her actions in the show.

I think Sansa learned from Cersei just like Arya learned from the Hound... sure there might be some respect there on some level but if it came down to it... you gon die! lol

Can’t wait for the new season to start. I just hope they don’t try too hard to “subvert expectations” and ruin this shit like they did Star Wars.

Shit was cute when they was killing Ned, Robb, Catelyn and Joffrey. But accidently on purpose I read a spoiler I’m hoping to god ain’t true, because, man...

BCC588DF-2D38-43EF-994F-E52F96FF7ACE.gif

I see you're still rocking them Cersei banners like only you can Gabrielle....Shameless.

Ol eating your cake and having it too azz mofo.

Chicity n the rest of the NAWF boys running around unchecked as well....

Someone go and send a raven to mastery and bossexcellence, thread is lifeless without those fuckboys.

Good ole GlaucomaEyes

I cant wait until the season pops off lol

I missed you guys nhnh

Back