Welcome To aBlackWeb

On some real shit though, I wouldn't be surprised if Cersei finds a way to defeat everybody. That bitch cunning as fuck!

Watch how many Lannisters start coming out the woodworks this season.

Cersei cunning but we all know house Lannister is going up in flames before it's all over lol.

Direwolves are good in the NAWF and used to the cold. Lol we gon be aite

On some real shit though, I wouldn't be surprised if Cersei finds a way to defeat everybody. That bitch cunning as fuck!

Dead ass I'm really like watch this bitch be the only one that lives. Queen of the ashes.

'We was never a bastard, he's the heir to the Iron Throne....."

Just finished the series again. Ain't nobody fucking with our House b. We were and are the shields that guard the realms of Man.

Couple of interesting things I saw this go round that I missed

I'll most likely watch again in Mar/Apr before season 8 starts

I swear FO' ER'THANG if this happens, I'm kickin my fuccin tv.

I want this hefa's downfall to be worse than her bitchazzz son Jeoffrey.

'We was never a bastard, he's the heir to the Iron Throne....."

Just finished the series again. Ain't nobody fucking with our House b. We were and are the shields that guard the realms of Man.

Couple of interesting things I saw this go round that I missed

I'll most likely watch again in Mar/Apr before season 8 starts

I gotta run it byke myself bro

I swear FO' ER'THANG if this happens, I'm kickin my fuccin tv.

I want this hefa's downfall to be worse than her bitchazzz son Jeoffrey.
I believe she's going to come out the winner just on some shock and awe type shit. Just to piss people off HBO known for their fuck shit in their series

I'm trying to stay out the way illegal situations and eat healthy just so I can try my best to stay free and alive to not miss the final season of this damn show!!!

LLS

I think Tyrion might be the one who ends up ruling Westeros when it's all said n done.. with the Starks ruling in the NAWF.

I think it would be too obvious to have Deaneries, Jon or Cersei win the throne

Back