Welcome To aBlackWeb

The white walkers are where it's at. Anywhere else is liken to think one is immortal and not a bag of cells that has expiration date.

Please tell me the starks get some major payback?! Just finished watching season 3 ep.9 and got damnit I'm mad!

It gets worse for the Starks until season 6 then it picks up for them.

Got damn ok man.

Rob was a real nigga.

Arya the only Stark worth a damn at the point where you are.

The emo nigga turns into a badass in season 4 tho

The white walkers are where it's at. Anywhere else is liken to think one is immortal and not a bag of cells that has expiration date.
Bruh tell me why y'all riding for them freezer burnt ass niggas? Oh "get off my frozen tundra" ass cryptkeeper ass niggas. And they frozen pedophiles.

What is dead may never die!

I’m too lazy to go back through this thread. Did y’all ever vote/discuss the best episode of the series?

For me, it’s a tie between Hardhome and Watchers on the Wall.

I’m a sucker for the big action episodes.

Battle of the Bastards would be up there, if it weren’t for some questionable plot decisions.

Bruh tell me why y'all riding for them freezer burnt ass niggas? Oh "get off my frozen tundra" ass cryptkeeper ass niggas. And they frozen pedophiles.

What is dead may never die!
We riding for them because they the shit, point blank. No nonsense, focused, eye on the prize niggas. Ain't nobody playing games over here like the other houses. Either get down or be forced to get down. Got the whole of Westeros shook!

Pedophiles? Where you get this from?

Either way, everyone becomes a wight eventually. Once they do, all past sins are forgotten cause they not doing anything but fucking niggas up from that point on.

BURR!!

Battle of the Bastards would be up there, if it weren’t for some questionable plot decisions.
My unbiased opinion would be Hard time, even though we lost a general in the battle. That shit was like a horror movie. The wight avalanche, the scary zombie kids, the character they made us love and killed off in 10 minutes, the Walker/Snow battle, everybody running for their lives, etc. Shit was unexpected and dope as fuck.

My biased opinion would be the episode where the Walkers killed and converted the dragon. I was super hyped because of the Gang wars. I was talking tall shit that day, lol!

I don't know if I can pick..

top three are Watchers on the Wall, Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards.

I think Watchers on the wall might be my favourite. That whole episode was nuts but from a technical AND visual standpoint that 360 degree "One shot" they did.... I appreciate the work and effort it took to pull something like that off!

Battle of the Bastards... im being biased... the action was great and the Starks took back the NAWF so it's up there for me as well.

Hardhome really showed how big of a problem them WW niggas are lol. Was on the edge of my seat that whole sequence

My top 3...

Red Wedding. That shyt stuck wit me for a few days.

Hardhome. I can't even front...
ww.gif

giphy.gif
...that shyt was trill af. Especially when the only thing being heard was the movement of water and wind. No words. No other sounds.

BOTB. Our Targ brotha Aegon earned his G-card when that muthafucca bawse'd up like...
tenor.gif

...I had to give him the respect. Then again...he is a Targ. It's in his blood. We don't run from fights...
d87bffd316b0e017597ead7c4e27de3d.gif

We charge towards them muthafuccas!

I'm on season 4 episode 3 and I'm team starks right now. They didnt deserve the shit that's happened so far man for real. I like the midget nigga too and I'm hoping they dont take him out at this trial.

Last edited:
Back