Welcome To aBlackWeb

They did his character great. You feel sorry for him...but then you realize what he b4 all that and how much of bastid he was.
The nigga that turned him out though gotta die immediately too. I seriously hate characters like him. I'm hoping his bitch ass is tortured before dying.

@knowreasonforpeace

Welcome to the House that Ned built my brother. We are the only honorable house left standing. You ride with the Nawf and the Nawf ride with you. Winter is Coming for our enemies, best believe it

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives

IMG_0825.GIF

Every rewatch, I mess with Littlefinger more

He put Sansa lil whiny ass in position and told her what to do. She ain’t have enough at that point though, needed some more act right.

My g just ain’t know when to fold em. A drink for Carcetti
Sansa just needed some dick to help her see more clearly. You saw what getting some pussy did for Jon Snow right? The nigga bossed up and the night watch held the wall under his lead.

Ramsey Savage was the the gawd MC villain on GoT. His G-Pass shall never be questioned.

I just hope my dude Hound Squad wins CleganeBowl when it finally goes down. Fuck the Iron Throne.

Back