Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was a late comer to the GoT thread on the IC, but I don't remember anyone ever being Team Stannis. Nigga I don't even remember there BEING a Team Stannis. Lol.

Also, let me fund out you was banning niggas over GoT. I'm tear this shit up. Lol.
What ? Half these niggas were Team Stannis

Ayo two parts that really stood out me tho that made me realize the common people in this universe are shitted on often. When the Blackfish had Riverrun and they gave it up because Edmure said so even though he was stupid.

And when at the end at the council Samwell said the people should rule themselves and literally everybody laughed I think even Sansa lol

I was a late comer to the GoT thread on the IC, but I don't remember anyone ever being Team Stannis. Nigga I don't even remember there BEING a Team Stannis. Lol.

Also, let me fund out you was banning niggas over GoT. I'm tear this shit up. Lol.

I was Team Mannis aka Team LoL nigga we deep outchea!!!

Lmaoooo nigga, he was human and after killing Dany he pondered the idea of being King. After all he was the rightful heir.

If that wasn't incentive enough to kill Danearys, Jon wouldn't have done it.

Lol false he killed her because she wanted to build an empire and she just sacked the largest city in the country

LOLOLOLOLOL you niggas keep tryna move the goal posts. He literally asked Tyrion AFTER he did it if he had done the right thing lmaoooooooo and he expected Bran and Sansa to let him off but they banished him instead.
Came back from death and turned into a buster

LOLOLOLOLOL you niggas keep tryna move the goal posts. He literally asked Tyrion AFTER he did it if he had done the right thing lmaoooooooo and he expected Bran and Sansa to let him off but they banished him instead.

Bruh if he wanted to be king why did he bend the knee in the first place? Like you literally forgetting him saying he does not want to be King and rejecting leadership throughout the series until it was forced. If he wanted to be king he would have. I think you watched a different show

That was then, and it made sense cuz she had 3 dragons and 6 armies. Plus he didn't know who he was. After Tyrion got into his ear he killed Dany. He was just doing what he thought was the right thing for the greater good. He knew with her dead that theoretically meant he was king. He was the rightful heir to Westeros and thr Iron Throne. Deep down he didn't think he was gonna be sent to the wall again. Especially after all he did.

Bruh he wanted to go to the wall tho the only place he was free ain’t no debate

This shit is funny to me cuz yall had a waaaaaay different level of energy when yall found out he was indeed a Stark and Targaryen. Yall was even more disappointed at the ending of Game of Thrones. And to say yall was happy with Bran ending up on the throne vs all the other cats who came ? lmaooooooo. Nobody got what they wanted.

- The Targaryens had 3 dragons and 6 armies and lost all of it
- the Starks lost all their male heirs who could procreate and left their fate with Bran
- Jon Snow killed Dany in hopes it would bring order and also make him a king - all it did was had him outcasted to beyond the wall just as he started
- the white walkers were a flop and got defeated by a 10 year old lil girl, no showdown nothing.
- niggas were team stannis until Stannis turned into a fuck nigga, then Stannis followers defected and became Team Targaryen and Team Stark (I know because I banned most of yall deserters)

Lmao at the nerve of this nigga at the end. Someone should ban him from the thread just for saying that shit.

HE WAS TEAM STANNIS. He was the one throwing up LoL.

What I find interesting is the actual game of thrones.
I be saying this to ppl irl and online and mfs be talking to me about the children of the forest and that other shit. Bitch IDGAF. The ONLY fantasy element in the show that I was even remotely interested in was the dragons and the connection the stark kids had to their direwolves. If you can't speak, it's fuck ya.

Then he knowingly smashed his aunt scust

low key I think he killed her cuz he knew he knocked her up....

Not true at all meanwhile twitterfinger knowingly smashed this atrocity smh
Lysa-Arryn-600x338.jpg

Back