Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lmaoooo this page/podcast i follow...one of women is a late comer to the show and started watching a few weeks ago. She got to the end where Jon snow died. Mama is goin through existential dread.

The sadist in me LOVES seeing ppl say they started the show cuz I know what parts they are gon have mental breakdowns over and be questioning life like the rest of us did.

Lmaoooo this page/podcast i follow...one of women is a late comer to the show and started watching a few weeks ago. She got to the end where Jon snow died. Mama is goin through existential dread.

The sadist in me LOVES seeing ppl say they started the show cuz I know what parts they are gon have mental breakdowns over and be questioning life like the rest of us did.

I encourage everyone to rewatch with a first timer. Its an experience in and of itself

My sister wanted to jump straight to season 8 when Ned died, Arya went blind, the red wedding, Jon death.....

Found out my mama was a lowkey Lannister when Jamie hand got chopped. Should have known b4 tho cause was talking mad shit about Robb capturing him

We had to end one night after Hordor died. My momma kept whispering ole that big dummy, wasnt sure if she was talking Bran or Hodor

And my momma still talking about midgets lol

I put my best friend on and watched like half the first season with her to get her up to speed on characters, houses/families and all that....then I left her on her own and she would keep updating me with what episode she was on. When she got around s3 ep 7 I was like

tenor.gif

The texts and voicemails i got after the red wedding were *chef's kiss*

Had another friend that moved outa state for work and came back when the job fell through. Got a new job and didn't have to be back to work for another month so I broke her down to watch GoT cuz s8 was gonna be starting in a few weeks. She ran through that shit quick af. Those texts from ned dying, red wedding and the mountain vs the viper were golden as well. Lol

Wait til she get to the red wedding or did that happen already?

Back