Welcome To aBlackWeb

I feel you but this era is filled with Targaryen shit I wanted Roberts Rebelluon for war and stuff. Aragon’s conquest would be dope but short

Short?!? From the time he started to the conquest to the time he had all 6 kingdoms (minus Dorne) under control could be an entire 5 season run. I dunno. Wishful thinking, I guess.

Short?!? From the time he started to the conquest to the time he had all 6 kingdoms (minus Dorne) under control could be an entire 5 season run. I dunno. Wishful thinking, I guess.

Hmmmm true I always viewed it as the show would make it quick but you’re right it wasn’t like he just walked in a took it. Harrenhall would be cool to see

This shit is funny to me cuz yall had a waaaaaay different level of energy when yall found out he was indeed a Stark and Targaryen. Yall was even more disappointed at the ending of Game of Thrones. And to say yall was happy with Bran ending up on the throne vs all the other cats who came ? lmaooooooo. Nobody got what they wanted.

- The Targaryens had 3 dragons and 6 armies and lost all of it
- the Starks lost all their male heirs who could procreate and left their fate with Bran
- Jon Snow killed Dany in hopes it would bring order and also make him a king - all it did was had him outcasted to beyond the wall just as he started
- the white walkers were a flop and got defeated by a 10 year old lil girl, no showdown nothing.
- niggas were team stannis until Stannis turned into a fuck nigga, then Stannis followers defected and became Team Targaryen and Team Stark (I know because I banned most of yall deserters)
1619555357025.jpeg

This shit is funny to me cuz yall had a waaaaaay different level of energy when yall found out he was indeed a Stark and Targaryen. Yall was even more disappointed at the ending of Game of Thrones. And to say yall was happy with Bran ending up on the throne vs all the other cats who came ? lmaooooooo. Nobody got what they wanted.

- the Starks lost all their male heirs who could procreate and left their fate with Bran
- Jon Snow killed Dany in hopes it would bring order and also make him a king - all it did was had him outcasted to beyond the wall just as he started
- the white walkers were a flop and got defeated by a 10 year old lil girl, no showdown nothing.
- niggas were team stannis until Stannis turned into a fuck nigga, then Stannis followers defected and became Team Targaryen and Team Stark (I know because I banned most of yall deserters)

You forgot to mention how ya mans aint get what he wanted. Curved by Sansa and left bleeding in the hall.. foh here nigga House Stark for the most part got what they wanted in the end.

I remember saying I aint give a shit who sat on the throne as long as LF died and we got justice for Ned 🤣

I just wanted everyone that did the Starks wrong to pay and I got that in the end.... except for that bitch ass nigga Robett Glover.. loll

I definitely was disappointed. Bran being King is ultimate trash because he was gone for like 3 seasons. As a book reader it was a lot I felt could be done better. At no point did I think they built Bran up. Jon pissed me off by refusing and nobody ever mentioned marriage. But Job probably would not fuck his aunt

Jon did not want to be king@sion he said it like 7 times. His insecurity of being a bastard I think because he was literally a hero

You forgot to mention how ya mans aint get what he wanted. Curved by Sansa and left bleeding in the hall.. foh here nigga House Stark for the most part got what they wanted in the end.

I remember saying I aint give a shit who sat on the throne as long as LF died and we got justice for Ned 🤣

I just wanted everyone that did the Starks wrong to pay and I got that in the end.... except for that bitch ass nigga Robett Glover.. loll

Glovers kept it real tho Jon was bending the knee and asked nobody.

I was a late comer to the GoT thread on the IC, but I don't remember anyone ever being Team Stannis. Nigga I don't even remember there BEING a Team Stannis. Lol.

Also, let me fund out you was banning niggas over GoT. I'm tear this shit up. Lol.

nah man fuck him. They denied Jon and Sansa when they asked for help before the battle of the bastards... then he wanted to apologize after they won... then he abandoned the NAWF again when the whitewalkers came. Fuck that nigga lol

True that nigga was wack for that.

I feel like Dorne storyline should’ve been left out because it got fucked up on every level. Euron Greyjoy was pointless and wack and not even scary. Really don’t get why they didn’t make Arya kill Cersei with Jaime face. And for the kicker the battle with the. White walkers should’ve been the end

I feel like Dorne storyline should’ve been left out because it got fucked up on every level. Euron Greyjoy was pointless and wack and not even scary. Really don’t get why they didn’t make Arya kill Cersei with Jaime face. And for the kicker the battle with the. White walkers should’ve been the end

I think this is a great of example of why I'm glad that I didn't read the books before. I wasn't comparing the shit to anything. So in the show, when that nigga popped up, he was a welcome new personality. I wasn't like 'Oh, he way iller in the books. This nigga is the PC version.' like y'all.

As far as Arya killing Cersei with Jamie's face, I'm glad they didn't do that. It would have been too on the nose. We all expected that kinda. Nobody wants all of their theories to be true. Plus they said that they planned to have Arya kill the Night King since season 4 or 5. It'd be wild to have her save get world by killing he Night King AND have her kill Cersei.

I think this is a great of example of why I'm glad that I didn't read the books before. I wasn't comparing the shit to anything. So in the show, when that nigga popped up, he was a welcome new personality. I wasn't like 'Oh, he way iller in the books. This nigga is the PC version.' like y'all.

As far as Arya killing Cersei with Jamie's face, I'm glad they didn't do that. It would have been too on the nose. We all expected that kinda. Nobody wants all of their theories to be true. Plus they said that they planned to have Arya kill the Night King since season 4 or 5. It'd be wild to have her save get world by killing he Night King AND have her kill Cersei.

Man I wanted Jon to kill the night king so bad

The Dorne story is trash in the books too so for this one thing I can forgive D&D's weak storytellin'

I agree. I fucked with the books after the show was over, and the Dorne shit was my least favorite. In the SHOW though, the White Walker storyline was prolly my least favorite. Like I don't really give a fuck about that. What I find interesting is the actual game of thrones.

I agree. I fucked with the books after the show was over, and the Dorne shit was my least favorite. In the SHOW though, the White Walker storyline was prolly my least favorite. Like I don't really give a fuck about that. What I find interesting is the actual game of thrones.

What pissed me off was that they didn't cast Ariane Martell.

Back