Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just on some geeking out fan of the show shit, what's your top 5? If you have one.

Like I don't know that I have a definitive top 5. But I know that scene is in it.

Hard to tie all of my choices to single scenes, it was whole moments in the show for me. Not officially but off the top of my head...

Red wedding

Hardholme

Battle of the bastards

Night king kills viserion

Battle of winterfell

I'm not saying they don't exist. Because I'm sure they do. But I don't know a single GoT fan who gives a fuck about this. I've said it a million times before, I need an Aegon's Conquest series and/or a Robert's Rebellion series.

I feel you but this era is filled with Targaryen shit I wanted Roberts Rebelluon for war and stuff. Aragon’s conquest would be dope but short

Jokes aside no house really won. The Targaryens lost a 3-0 lead and Dany was killed by Jon Snow, Jon Snow was robbed of his lineage by Bran who can't even procreate and ended up joining the wildlings beyond the wall lookin sadder den a bitch on the way back on the back of a donkey. The Lannisters perished, the Greyjoys were a flop, Dorne also perished as well. Bron was the biggest winner of it all and then Sansa.

Jon didn’t want to be King tho

Back