Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is what started the war of the five kings as well and eventhough we weren’t exactly covered in glory, if anything it was bad writing that took us out lol.

The moment they ran out of source material they had no idea how to write deep layered characters like Baelish and Varys, both of them went out extremely uncharacteristic ... just like most of the characters after s5.

damn shame because this was the greatest show of all time IMO, not sure if we’re ever going to be so globally hyped up about a show.

Maybe that Amazon Lord of the rings show ...

Definitely true. How the fuck Varys go out by dragon because Tyrion told on him. Then Tyrion realizes his mistake the next episode

The show runners became huge during this and were given the keys to a Star Wars trilogy. Lots of people equated the GoT rushed ending because of that. So when the SW thing didn't happen a lot of people were celebrating lol

The show runners pissed a lot of people off because of the last 2 seasons lol

tenor.gif

I mean, we all CARE. And we'll all be watching. But that storyline is way down low on my list of storylines I'd wanna see more of. But I guess I expect the Head Auntie of Dragonstone to be all about anything Targaryen related.
I mean we all want Robert's rebellion. But im interested in targaryen backstory. I wana see aegons conquest too but we ain't getting that

Back