Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jaimie was an ass throughout the series, I don't recall anything noble he did other than leaving Cersei to team with the others to fight the white walkers

He served his house's interests, swore to save the youngest children of the Starks from an impending doom and somehow indirectly succeeded to track them so, attempted to save his cross-daughter from an assasination plot, and finally redeemed himself more but once.

Don't get me wrong: he's an self-confident asshole who did some very nasty misdeeds, prepertated many crimes and so on and forth... but he has proven at last having some redeeming qualities no matter what.

This about the show b

I liked the TV incarnation of Jon Snow. He's naive, single minded and somewhat of a foolish idealist of boy scout in a world not intended for people like him, but he's way more complex, thoughtful and broodier than what his hate-dom likes to give him as portayal.

Hating Snow is basically like hating Superman, King Arthur or Harry Potter... yet, as soon as you start deconstructing either of those characters, the same haters get mad at these. I am glad I started to binge-watch the TV show when the fuss was over: I am not a fan of any popular bandwagon.

The Triggers ran it tho

giphy.gif

Tell me yall chose stark cuz yall had ya hand held by the show without telling me...
Don't do this Auntie, AeJon did what he had to do

She was stuntin like her daddy, she had to go

Don't let this nigga fool you. Me and one other dude I can't remember off top were the only ones to claim arya from day 1. From the og ic GoT thread.

This nigga swooped in when what I been telling niggas for years was obvious.

Everyone tried to claim her after did the night king in but I rolled with her separate from the starks as soon as bruh gave her that coin and told her if she was ever in braavos to pull up I knew what was up. That's my daughter.

Many Face Gods Gang by my lonely.

Someone run the list.
She used ya'll b

We appreciate you sending us back a hitter tho

i still feel like House Lannister with tyrion surviving damn near won. that Bran shit tho is just extremely stupid. that nigga is from the north but they gave him every kingdom except his home

Am I the only one pissed tf off the bran shit never really paid off?

i am. this nigga had no emotions he came all that far for what. he was not needed at the end at all his ability did not help anything. and then we never saw Meera Reed again despite being from a large House in the North.shit was dumb

Back