Welcome To aBlackWeb

i am. this nigga had no emotions he came all that far for what. he was not needed at the end at all his ability did not help anything. and then we never saw Meera Reed again despite being from a large House in the North.shit was dumb
I really need to know what the plan was for him and how did it fail so badly

I really need to know what the plan was for him and how did it fail so badly

The problem was that the Daves decided to rush the ending and didn't build any story to get there. It all just happened and made no logical sense whatsoever all because they limited themselves in the beginning by pitching a certain number of hours. I'm sure HBO would have paid for them to take the time to end it right, but by then they were tired of the show and ready to move on.

Is what started the war of the five kings as well and eventhough we weren’t exactly covered in glory, if anything it was bad writing that took us out lol.

The moment they ran out of source material they had no idea how to write deep layered characters like Baelish and Varys, both of them went out extremely uncharacteristic ... just like most of the characters after s5.

damn shame because this was the greatest show of all time IMO, not sure if we’re ever going to be so globally hyped up about a show.

Maybe that Amazon Lord of the rings show ...

Is what started the war of the five kings as well and eventhough we weren’t exactly covered in glory, if anything it was bad writing that took us out lol.

The moment they ran out of source material they had no idea how to write deep layered characters like Baelish and Varys, both of them went out extremely uncharacteristic ... just like most of the characters after s5.

damn shame because this was the greatest show of all time IMO, not sure if we’re ever going to be so globally hyped up about a show.

Maybe that Amazon Lord of the rings show ...
Blame GRRM

But I still think he gonna go out in a similar manner in the books

Nah I think his time w brienne, Tyrion and bronn led us to believe for quite a few seasons that he could redeem himself then right at the last second he showed he was really just the fucking piece of shit they told us he was from jump.

It was actually brilliant writing. Anyone who says they weren't pump faked until he left brienne there naked is a lie. We all wanted that to go one way and it went the other way.
Nah they just stopped having shit for his character to do. Once he couldn't fight he played the background to cersei and tyrion cuz they actually had roles to play in the grand scheme of things and he didn't.

Nah they just stopped having shit for his character to do. Once he couldn't fight he played the background to cersei and tyrion cuz they actually had roles to play in the grand scheme of things and he didn't.

Changes nothing I said. And he freed tyrion to make the pivots he made.

Back