Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just rewatched my mom and sister

They loved it and was House Stark immediately

My mother has never really watched the series yet... and at the first moment I narrated to her the exploits of most notably Nedd Stark and his eldest son Robb, the mother-wolf Lyanna Stark, the daughters Arya and Sansa, the mystical seer Bran and most particularly the Messianic Jon Snow... she immediatly impressed a profound mix of respect and sadness for their house.

It echoes deeply to the principles from which she has been raised in. And reopened some deep emotional scars as well. Eddard Stark reminds her too much of her deceaded father and uncles, and she was really angry at the way the Lannisters proceeded to eliminate Robb, which might be perceived as a transgression in the sacred hospitality rules and a straightforwardslippery slope into a cross-generational curse. It's crazy how African cultures has so many affinities with the cultures who inspired Westeros's own fictious culture.

Last edited:
Well gahdamn

Don't let this nigga fool you. Me and one other dude I can't remember off top were the only ones to claim arya from day 1. From the og ic GoT thread.

This nigga swooped in when what I been telling niggas for years was obvious.

Everyone tried to claim her after did the night king in but I rolled with her separate from the starks as soon as bruh gave her that coin and told her if she was ever in braavos to pull up I knew what was up. That's my daughter.

Many Face Gods Gang by my lonely.

Someone run the list.

tumblr_pdtsxwZd3G1vlvtoxo1_400.gifv
If i could GOAT you ten times i would

Don't let this nigga fool you. Me and one other dude I can't remember off top were the only ones to claim arya from day 1. From the og ic GoT thread.

Everyone tried to claim her after did the night king in but I rolled with her separate from the starks as soon as bruh gave her that coin and told her if she was ever in braavos to pull up I knew what was up. That's my daughter.

Someone run the list.
I been debating whether to go back to the IC thread if it's still up.

I know that's where shit really went down lol

Someone run the list.
Uhh, no sir

I showed up to the party late, true, but my thoughts were based on shit that were pretty obvious to me

Jaime was ok til he got his hand chopped off. Then his character never progressed beyond that.

Nah I think his time w brienne, Tyrion and bronn led us to believe for quite a few seasons that he could redeem himself then right at the last second he showed he was really just the fucking piece of shit they told us he was from jump.

It was actually brilliant writing. Anyone who says they weren't pump faked until he left brienne there naked is a lie. We all wanted that to go one way and it went the other way.

Jaime was ok til he got his hand chopped off. Then his character never progressed beyond that.
Nah

I think if the prequels are done right and it focuses on the shit that got him his reputation, then we can look at the GOT series as his retirement.

But fortunately for me, I'm not interested in any spinoffs at this point.

Jaimie was an ass throughout the series, I don't recall anything noble he did other than leaving Cersei to team with the others to fight the white walkers

Jaimie was an ass throughout the series, I don't recall anything noble he did other than leaving Cersei to team with the others to fight the white walkers

He was an ass but for a long stretch he was a likable ass even tho he was fucking his sister and pushed a child out a window. At one point in the series whether the same times or different there was at least one point where we all fucked with him despite his bullshit.

Back