Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'll copy the text from my fb review...

They were really following my journey on Facebook. My friends funny as fuck

If any of y'all wanna follow it

Facebook. com/dusouljah

Ok season 8 and the show as a whole.....??‍♂️

Season 8: 7/10
Show: 8/10

Season 8 didn't tank the show.... But it didn't help it. My wife and I talked the most during this season. So much we felt was out of character, but we tried to explain it any way.

It was a chore. But eh, y'all warned me right?

I feel like in the grander scheme of things 8 wasn't HORRIBLE, but it prevents the show from being elite tier. It was very good though.

I enjoyed the characters. They were the strong point. Even down to the dragon burning the throne.... There was some very good acting in that show.

All time favorite list:
1. Arya. It's always Arya. From the beginning to the end. I love Arya.

2. Tyrion. He edged out Jon Snow thru sheer great performance after performance. Even in 8, he had the most sense

3. Jon Snow. I honestly think Jon snow had a head injury most of 8. Maybe it was a clone that woke up in his body. I dunno. He didn't lose me completely... But he needed a quarantine this season.

4. The Hound. Underrated character. Along with Tyrion as characters who remained solid even in the face of season 8

5. Jamie. He grew on me the most. Great arc. Still nasty, and I hate that he got to have his cake and eat it too. Like I know he wanted to get back to Cersi... But they should have made making him the decision to spend the night with Bri prevent him from being with Cersi. ??‍♂️ Other than that, I love the show for making me not hate him as much.

Honorable mentions: Tormund and Brienne.... They should have hooked up ??‍♂️

Most hated:
Ramsey, Jeoffery & Cersi maintain their stronghold on the top three respectively. They were good villains. Vicious, irredeemable, unapologetic. At no point did I like them.... It was only hate. Even when Cersi got humbled I was like "good"

4. Euron Greyjoy, I know he was supposed to be annoying... And mission accomplished. I couldn't stand dude. He also reminded me of Kano from the first MK movie. I kept waiting for him to say "hello baby, did you miss me?"

5. Carcetti/Dany

Little finger/carcetti almost got this by himself just for being a scheming creepy scumbag all show long. Like his death was one of the most gratifying.... But the transition from hero to villain from Dany just killed me. I rooted for her all show long... But when she got to the throne...I was just disgusted with her. I'm glad Drogon burned the throne.

I appreciate y'all for hanging in there with me. I got a few other shows on a short list... But I don't think I'll ever recapture the magic I started with this show on Thanksgiving.

But after 8 seasons in 3 weeks, I'm happy to say....

I was surprised they didnt try to run it back with better lighting too.

I guess they couldnt do anything about it

Season 8 was total trash. Just everything about it was stupid as hell. Everybody on the show just wanted to be done with it, made evident by the coffee cups and water bottles left in scenes.

Back