Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea I don’t think they need like 4 I really think a lot of this can go to Netflix for super fans. Dance with Dragons and Roberts Rebellion are the beat for a show

I didn't even remember posting that😂😂
U had another one 🤣🤣

Nah mayne, I think little finger gon get played

It's setting up for the perfect setup because he prides himself as being the smartest in the room

I think Sansa is gon be the one to give him the ether

@shutupGabi posted Jaime is the weakest Lannister (and CTB was basically trashing him throughout). Never thought of him that way but I see it now.

U had another one 🤣🤣

@shutupGabi posted Jaime is the weakest Lannister (and CTB was basically trashing him throughout). Never thought of him that way but I see it now.
Fam on everything I love, I was just guessing shit lol. I never even bothered to check to see if I was right. 😂😂😂

This still my lock screen cuz im targaryen through and through. Aint changed it since I first put it up in s7

View attachment 513892

She somehow remind me a few famed African and Oriental queens, such as Cleopatra, Zenobia, Kahina, Amina of Zazzau, but most particularly the Ethiopian empress Gudit... best known all over the continent for her conquests, gynocratic tendencies, political reformism, and pyromaniac exploits among many.

View attachment 513834

Lol yo...

...Missandei was holding tho
:tuh:
tumblr_pdtsxwZd3G1vlvtoxo1_400.gifv

Back