Welcome To aBlackWeb

Foh nigga. You was just claiming that incest pussy 2 weeks ago now you wanted us on top????

Nah nigga, wipe Bran the Broken ass, order up some dragon meat(pause) from the cellar and find away to repair all the damage ya dumb ass sister did to the country

In the meantime we gonna be off staring into trees..........and shit

A Lannister is still at the top. I rode with them but we knew what it was. Bran becoming King is def the wackest ever.

It's so funny to see so many of y'all disappointed in the ending.

When I started bashing episode 3 everybody was claiming I was just mad the night King was killed.

F30FE5E6-5E7D-4956-BCE7-7BCD2E649042.gif

Lol

The only ending I didn't like was Arya's. Jon killed the queen, he had to be punished and he was. Nobody wanted Bran on the throne but you think about it who's better than him, an all knowing being who can see threats coming before they happen.

People just upset because the ending they wanted didn't happen. We had fire and brimstone and now the ending has everyone rebuilding the kingdom, what more do people want

Who knows he can see everything? Like he searching for dragons in his mind and shit.

Lol Like i said Jon been a claffy.....Tyrion was talking that martyr shit all episode when he could have just stabbed Dany right then and there instead of u know throwing the damn pin....Jon should ve been like why u ain’t do it when u was standing next to her

Gabi and Loch still in here caping for this trash ass season? Ole I love my baby mother, I'll never let her go head ass niggas.

They should have had Grey Worm fight and kill Jon, of course Jon half fighting back cause he tired of this shit.

Then had Drogon take the bodies of the last 2 Targaryens off.

The Unsullied get on their ships and leave for Naath. Tyrion still in the cell but when it opens it's Sansa.

They still have the meeting about deciding the King.

They should have had Grey Worm fight and kill Jon, of course Jon half fighting back cause he tired of this shit.

Then had Drogon take the bodies of the last 2 Targaryens off.

The Unsullied get on their ships and leave for Naath. Tyrion still in the cell but when it opens it's Sansa.

They still have the meeting about deciding the King.
That actually would have been dope.

Daenerys Targaryen never actually sat on The Iron Throne. She touched it but Jon entered the room and she never actually sat down. She came all that way and went thorough all that shit just for them to wheel the champagne to the visitors locker room. You hate to see it.

I like that Bran is in charge

John said no place he rather be than the real north and thats where hes at

Sansa basically in charge in the north

Arya lurking in the shadows in case somebody fucks with the fam

They lucky Robb got set up. Son was Golden State Warrior shit just running through everybody in battle

Starks run everything

Back