Welcome To aBlackWeb

I strongly recommend reading the manga over watching the anime, if you're not doing that already.

Beserk was talked about in this thread so I asked about it and decided to give it a watch after watching a trailer. Anime is not my thing but was just giving it a shot. I'll look up what manga is though and see it intrigues me enough to give it a read.

I'll see yall in the His Dark Material thread

House Stark and my Nawf Nawf gang Ned, Catelyn, Benjen, Robb, and Rickon with the Old Gods nodding solemnly

We did as honor demanded blood
1503642183_tumblr_o91thsOGx71rszoo3o4_r1_500.gif

I don't see why people complaining so much about this episode. If you accepted what's happened so far this season, it's a logical conclusion.

If you beefed with the season up to this point, the finale was a logical progression of your beef.
lol this nigga on his "I told u so tour"

61000914_10213950145496364_664410962287132672_n.jpg

Daenerys Targaryen never actually sat on The Iron Throne. She touched it but Jon entered the room and she never actually sat down. She came all that way and went thorough all that shit just for them to wheel the champagne to the visitors locker room. You hate to see it.
That was real ether to me. Also I wanted the dragon to hit Jon with the fire and him be fireproof like Dany. All told solid ending

An interesting turn of events would have been if Brienne was pregnant by Jamie.....and she entered into the book

Back