Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ned raised some good kids

Them Wolves did their thing

Speaking of wolves...yall wolves AIN'T DID SHYT!! Our dragons did more this whole series than them Stark wolves.

Them muthafuccas was on White Walker Generals status and just popping up on the screen. Hell...how did Jon's wolf lose part of its ear??? Lol!

Speaking of wolves...yall wolves AIN'T DID SHYT!! Our dragons did more this whole series than them Stark wolves.

Them muthafuccas was on White Walker Generals status and just popping up on the screen. Hell...how did Jon's wolf lose part of its ear??? Lol!

Niggas don't never wanna give my set credit

Jon saved the world.

if Jon didn't take the threat serious everybody would be dead

Bran been planning shit

Arya killed the NK

Sansa took winterfell back to fight the NK with the help of the Vale

There is no doubt we needed Dany,but Dany wouldn't have come if Jon did't slide her that family dick

The only ending I didn't like was Arya's. Jon killed the queen, he had to be punished and he was. Nobody wanted Bran on the throne but you think about it who's better than him, an all knowing being who can see threats coming before they happen.

People just upset because the ending they wanted didn't happen. We had fire and brimstone and now the ending has everyone rebuilding the kingdom, what more do people want

Jamie killed a king, fucked and bred his sis multiple times, threw a kid out a window and was chilling. They didn't have to do anything to jon. Then they just threw his ass in the trash like they didn't know the throne was rightfully his anyway.

Bun game of thrones.

Jon saved the world.

Bran been planning shit

Arya killed the NK

There is no doubt we needed Dany,but Dany wouldn't have come if Jon did't slide her that family dick

Lol pretty sure he meant the actual dire wolves

First it was a coffee cup, now it's a water bottle, lol.

5EC39F21-BFCE-4621-9188-93FF7BE13975.jpeg

This is next to Sam's foot at the council to select the new King.

There's also one next to Davos' feet.

I wasn't never flying a Targ flag,but the confusion may be that I converted to the religion of the Lord of The Light in season 5

The Lord of The Light makes shit happen

It's still NAWF though

Jon saved the world.

Bran been planning shit

Arya killed the NK

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

...nigga I know you see me say WOLVES. As in the Starks ACTUAL wolves.

Ever since @Sion pulled them receipts...you been explaining ya'self a lot bruh. You undercover? You Westeros Fed?

@Chi Snow can you vouch for this brotha?

View attachment 133943

...nigga I know you see me say WOLVES. As in the Starks ACTUAL wolves.

Ever since @Sion pulled them receipts...you been explaining ya'self a lot bruh. You undercover? You Westeros Fed?

@Chi Snow can you vouch for this brotha?

there were no receipts pulled.I just went back and read through the IC threads and I wasn't claiming Targ

But Sion said "The only house I know is House Stark" in the season 4 thread

I couldn't find anything to suggest I was claiming Targ besides me saying I converted to the Lord Of The Light,but that doesn't make me a Targ

But yeah I read that wrong lol

But fam Jon said he didn't want the throne. Like Tyrion BEGGED him to take it literally begged for him to and he chose not to.

How can you be mad at that ? We wanted him to be king but he didn't want it.

Niggas don't want to do a lot of things. His whole arc was him being reluctant but doing what needed to be done. Then they just throw that out the window. Foh.

Best scene was the small council meetin'. Only part of the episode I thought was legit dope.

Waaaaaay too much Tyrion

Arya lol if that's all she was gonna do why even make her go South.

So Sansa just asks to be independent and it's cool? Lol ok let's see how long the peace lasts.

So the Unsullied and Dothraki just gonna let the racist Nawf kill their queen????

Back