Welcome To aBlackWeb

The fact that he was even there just confirmed the episode was not what was up lol

it was cool to see all the lords.I thought it was funny.

Jesse pinkman is a piece of shit. Can't stand dudes face. After the endings of the leftovers and
GoT I've lost some faith in HBO and don't trust them to end Westworld properly.
I just remembered it's packaged with Starz and showtime so it's safe until this final season of homeland finishes. But I'm cheesed and might press the button on these niggas.

I didn't hate how The Leftovers ended.It was kinda dope to me actually.Just wish we saw the other side

Damn what did Jesse do to you? you do realize he's not the character he plays right lol?

This Watchmen show might be fire too

Sansa was like "Please sit down"

Coldest.........and funniest..........part of the show.

It was etherous not just in her telling her Uncle what to do............she was also telling him to have some self-respect and stop embarrassing himself.

She was like:

"Bruh, you're my Uncle and everything...........but there's no chance anyone here is gonna put you on the throne."

So Jon was Azor Ahai ? Because technically he killed his Nissa Nissa and then drogon lit fire to not just 1 sword,but all the swords on the throne like light bringer.

But in this case Dany had become The Great Other also

This makes me curious about what did happen in that original story ?

First he went to war with water= white walkers because ice is water

Then he helped capture a lion Lion=Lannisters/boltons

Then he had to kill Dany to bring peace so Nissa Nissa= Dany

Sansa was like "Please sit down"
The fact she said "uncle" made it even more disrespectful imo

It's like bruh I know u, sitcho ho ass down

I'd have put a foot in my niece's ass if she tells me to sit down.

Tf I look like

Last edited:
The fact she said "uncle" made it even disrespectful imo

It's like bruh I know u, sitcho ho ass down

I'd have put a foot in my niece's ass if she tells me to sit down.

Tf I look like

he just got freed right?

He was still locked up the whole time right?

So Jon was Azor Ahai ? Because technically he killed his Nissa Nissa and then drogon lit fire to not just 1 sword,but all the swords on the throne like light bringer.

But in this case Dany had become The Great Other also

This makes me curious about what did happen in that original story ?

First he went to war with water= white walkers because ice is water

Then he helped capture a lion Lion=Lannisters/boltons

Then he had to kill Dany to bring peace so Nissa Nissa= Dany

Niggas just saying anything.

Coldest.........and funniest..........part of the show.

It was etherous not just in her telling her Uncle what to do............she was also telling him to have some self-respect and stop embarrassing himself.

She was like:

"Bruh, you're my Uncle and everything...........but there's no chance anyone here is gonna put you on the throne."

More hilarious when that muthafucca stood up and started droppin his resume. Lol

That's what she wanted all season, she even told Danny that the north doesn't want to be ruled and wants it's independence

Sure, but if they had chose Sansa to rule the 7 kingdoms instead of Bran, she never would have uttered a word about the North needing independence.

Sure, but if they had chose Sansa to rule the 7 kingdoms instead of Bran, she never would have uttered a word about the North needing independence.

I think she would have left jon there or waited it out until she could leave another stark in control if that was the case.

Was all about keeping the name strong for her in the end. All the other houses were getting wiped out or being run by niggas no one cared about.

Niggas just saying anything.

No I'm not just saying anything

That does line up with Azhor Ahai and the Nissa Nissa story

and Jon is the rebirth of R'hllor

Melisandre knew he was,that's why she brought him back to life and said Stannis was not the Prince who was promised ,but somebody has to be"

Then she told Dany "I believe you have a role to play as does another, the king in the north,Jon Snow"

Then bran just got both of them to essentially eliminate each other so he could sit on the throne. Lol..

Niggas just be saying anything.

Back