Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was going to write a long dissertation of my thoughts in this whole season; the missed opportunities, the carelessness/laziness towards 8 years of development with little to no payoff on so many of those story lines... And don't get me started again on Dorne...

And I don't know why @Sion keep tripping about theories. This was a big show and the books are even bigger. Folk are invested. Theories are part of the fun. Some of them prove accurate, some don't.. It is what it is..

Anyway, I'm not mad at all with how this ended..I don't like the way it got there, however. That just makes me more anxious and hopeful for the books to be completed. Some of what didn't make sense on the show will no doubt be fleshed out better, if not be altogether different in the books.

All in all, I have enjoyed this series. They did bring much of Westeros and the world in which Westeros resides to life, and with a few exceptions, they did this marvelously. Much of the casting was brilliant and will always be the faces I associate to the characters as I read about them.

The ball is in GRRM's court now and when if the two final books get published, I'll be there...

I think we forget this show was always about the relationships between people and power and tries to be very closely aligned with real life instances. I feel people lost sight of that.

What GRRM was trying to convey in season 6 was that the iron throne doesn't work. For the post season 4 characters most of their problems were all inherited from the beefs of other people (Tywin vs Targaryen and Stark, Littlefinger vs Stark, Boltons vs Stark etc etc) the Greyjoys wanted independence as did the Starks and slaves of Mereen. It's a tragic story but it ends in a logical way. The chair had to go and with it, the remnants of the past. The debate will rage on of what could or should have been just like any political outcome. Dany's angle shows you how tyrants are made, Tyrion's speech in jail gave you that. Jon's story shows you that the window of opportunity is only open for so long and being humble doesn't always work as well as being aware of your environment. Jon said he wanted nothing but expected what he deserved and as we saw it doesn't always work like that (think about jobs where you wanted promotions but were overlooked). Fact is there are decisions being made about some of y'all lives that y'all ain't even apart of.

In the end we all wanted Jon to be King but Jon didn't want it. He got exactly what he bargained for and through it all, he's lucky to have left with his life. Bringing this back to power, the question here is, well is it better to have had and lost than to never have had at all ? Bran would be the best king for the realm for all the reasons Tyrion listed. It's a bittersweet symphony but how often in politics do you get what you want ? We all wanted Al Gore and Kerry to beat Bush, we all wanted Sanders to be the nominee and we all expected to see Hillary Clinton defeat Trump. On and on the wheel turns.

Although the ending was sad for some of the characters and major build up I am satisfied with it.

GRRM wasn't trying to convey anything in season 6. He's had nothing to do with the writing since the end of season 4. You niggas just be saying anything out here lmaooooo. Tf.

I was going to write a long dissertation of my thoughts in this whole season; the missed opportunities, the carelessness/laziness towards 8 years of development with little to no payoff on so many of those story lines... And don't get me started again on Dorne...

And I don't know why @Sion keep tripping about theories. This was a big show and the books are even bigger. Folk are invested. Theories are part of the fun. Some of them prove accurate, some don't.. It is what it is..

Anyway, I'm not mad at all with how this ended..I don't like the way it got there, however. That just makes me more anxious and hopeful for the books to be completed. Some of what didn't make sense on the show will no doubt be fleshed out better, if not be altogether different in the books.

All in all, I have enjoyed this series. They did bring much of Westeros and the world in which Westeros resides to life, and with a few exceptions, they did this marvelously. Much of the casting was brilliant and will always be the faces I associate to the characters as I read about them.

The ball is in GRRM's court now and when if the two final books get published, I'll be there...
I want to read the books, but not until they're all done.

GRRM wasn't trying to convey anything in season 6. He's had nothing to do with the writing since the end of season 4. You niggas just be saying anything out here lmaooooo. Tf.

That his been debunked.GRRM has something to do with every season

he has a say so in the story every season

Speaking of wolves...yall wolves AIN'T DID SHYT!! Our dragons did more this whole series than them Stark wolves.

Them muthafuccas was on White Walker Generals status and just popping up on the screen. Hell...how did Jon's wolf lose part of its ear??? Lol!

Lmao you trying to act like a wolf and dragon are in the same weight class

Trying to say how a wolf lost his ear how a dragon lose to a spear? Twice?

That's like putting out a nuke with a blanket those dragons died mad pathetic..ain't noone killing our wolves when they weren't caged up but yall dragons died when you had the air advantage...pitiful

I want to read the books, but not until they're all done.
I think that but theres elements of this story I just dgaf about....like bran's whole shit, the WW, children of the forest, the wall....any of the fantasy that dont have nothing to do with dragons they can miss me with. So basically all house stark lore lol

There are other houses I wana know about but there's also a gang of characters I'm not tryna read hundreds of pages on.

It's a toss up if I actually read that shit...

Best scene was the small council meetin'. Only part of the episode I thought was legit dope.

Waaaaaay too much Tyrion

Arya lol if that's all she was gonna do why even make her go South.

So Sansa just asks to be independent and it's cool? Lol ok let's see how long the peace lasts.

So the Unsullied and Dothraki just gonna let the racist Nawf kill their queen????

Bruh...white privilege at its finest. Has to be.

This hefa Sansa got salty Bran got named to rule the kingdoms...takes advantage of the opportunity to claim Winterfell as hers when they announced they're sending Jon to North Rikers...ups and decide "Yeah no disrespeck bro...but I'm not tryin to be ruled by you" and claim Winterfell as an independent kingdom...JUST SO the bitch can make herself queen. And NO ONE had an issue wit this??

So now if that was me sittin on that council...imma be like

"Wait hol'up now. If this hefa can claim her kingdom as an independent...then why can't the rest of us? Naw fucc dat...I'm claiming House IP360 as an independent kingdom too! Bitch you ain't slick! I see what you tryin to do!"

Us not gettin real justice for the atrocities bestowed upon us wit the murdering of our queen...you will be hearing from us.

#JusticeForDany
#TargLivesMatter
#DrogonForPresident2020

This hefa Sansa got salty Bran got named to rule the kingdoms...takes advantage of the opportunity to claim Winterfell as hers when they announced they're sending Jon to North Rikers...ups and decide "Yeah no disrespeck bro...but I'm not tryin to be ruled by you" and claim Winterfell as an independent kingdom...JUST SO the bitch can make herself queen. And NO ONE had an issue wit this??

"Wait hol'up now. If this hefa can claim her kingdom as an independent...then why can't the rest of us? Naw fucc dat...I'm claiming House IP360 as an independent kingdom too! Bitch you ain't slick! I see what you tryin to do!"

Us not gettin real justice for the atrocities bestowed upon us wit the murdering of our queen...you will be hearing from us.

#JusticeForDany
#TargLivesMatter
#DrogonForPresident2020

That's what she wanted all season, she even told Danny that the north doesn't want to be ruled and wants it's independence

I also had that ep on replay and it's really not as bad as ppl say

This is the story of how most of our major players came to take the Lannisters place

There's a lot of call backs going on in that small council meeting

it also reminds me of the finale of Seinfeld when they went to trial and all those ppl testified against them

Not the best finale or ep of this show,but a cool send off

The rise of the Starks

I would never cancel HBO

Westworld is the shit

Jesse pinkman is a piece of shit. Can't stand dudes face. After the endings of the leftovers and GoT I've lost some faith in HBO and don't trust them to end Westworld properly.
I just remembered it's packaged with Starz and showtime so it's safe until this final season of homeland finishes. But I'm cheesed and might press the button on these niggas.

#JusticeForDany
#TargLivesMatter
#DrogonForPresident2020

That's how you properly boss up. She told them niggas to squab while she stay on her side. What dany should have did in the first fucking place.

Lmao you trying to act like a wolf and dragon are in the same weight class

Trying to say how a wolf lost his ear how a dragon lose to a spear? Twice?

That's like putting out a nuke with a blanket those dragons died mad pathetic..ain't noone killing our wolves when they weren't caged up but yall dragons died when you had the air advantage...pitiful

...you doing everything but explain why yall wolves ain't did shyt. They didn't put in no work mayne.

Jesse pinkman is a piece of shit. Can't stand dudes face. After the endings of the leftovers and GoT I've lost some faith in HBO and don't trust them to end Westworld properly.
I just remembered it's packaged with Starz and showtime so it's safe until this final season of homeland finishes. But I'm cheesed and might press the button on these niggas.

My migga

I was always talking about how dope The Leftovers was. They butchered the whole third season and the finale was so bad i woulda been cool if they had just ended it after season 2.

Back