Welcome To aBlackWeb

i'm seeing a recurring theme with a certain poster and television shows

Naww Greyworm dont got enough stripes to be the one to cut Jon down.
That's why I said an unmotivated Jon.

Greyworm was a great warrior and down with Dany since almost the beginning. He played a huge role in the last couple of seasons.

Given Euron's rise to importance, why not Greyworm?

That last scene between jon and dany was still powerful tho. Props to clarke and harrington...they acted the hell outta that shit.

Dany never even got sit on the throne damn smh. That sudden turn almost kinda worked out. You could still see some semblance of the dany we knew after most of 8 seasons but also she was delusional and too far gone...almost felt bad for her. The visual of her and drogon flying off was dope too.

I had issues with the finale but niggas still nitpicking the wrrrrrooong shit

Got fucking dam

"Why did they do convoluted shit instead of just releasing jon since he was the rightful air etc etc."

Jon didn't want to be king of all that shit

Tormund litteraly invited him to run the North North a few eps ago and Jon just looked at him like of I could I would

Everybody moved in a way that let Jon do him at the end tired of you niggas not paying attention

" Why did they waste the symbolism of Arya and the white horse"

Some you y'all should of thought it was bran in the first place y'all put energy Into that

Now I have to rewatch the show every questionable animal maybe even human interaction was motherufcking bran/ 3 eyed raven

"

Got fucking dam

"Why did they do convoluted shit instead of just releasing jon since he was the rightful air etc etc."

Tormund litteraly invited him to run the North North a few eps ago and Jon just looked at him like of I could I would

Everybody moved in a way that let Jon do him at the end tired of you niggas not paying attention

Some you y'all should of thought it was bran in the first place y'all put energy Into that

Now I have to rewatch the show every questionable animal maybe even human interaction was motherufcking bran/ 3 eyed raven

"

tenor.gif

T.H.I.W.

Jon being king wouldn’t bring peace.

Greyworm was put in charge by Dany, so him being the leader of the Unsullied had the right to challenge the punishments of Tyrion and Jon. Jon being king would’ve resulted in more bloodshed, something everyone was trying to avoid - this was symbolized by the melting of the throne.

Jon didn’t want it. He could never be a king anyways, he didn’t have the heart or mindset. Really, Jon is good at what he does, fighting in battles and leading men in war. He’s back where he started and deservingly so.

Got fucking dam

"

So you're saying Bran warged into the white horse just to give Arya a ride out of town after all the shit was done hitting the fan? Yeah that makes a shit ton of sense.

Also... dead @ "rightful air"

now that the series is over...i got a serious question

when ya'll gon stop cosplaying

:hahaha:

Bran was pushed out of a window that he should’ve died from

Hodor saved him, although through Bran himself..

The Night King came to kill him

saved in all instances, it was always meant to be

Bran was pushed out of a window that he should’ve died from

Hodor saved him, although through Bran himself..

The Night King came to kill him

saved in all instances, it was always meant to be

So his claim to the iron throne is that he happens to still be alive?

I don't see how this show has a different outcome if he did die from that fall. Bran was arguably the most useless character on the show.

Final episode could have been better but it is what it is.

All the remaining starks got their well deserved W.

Since essos ain't west of Westeros its confirmed the earth is flat

Back