Welcome To aBlackWeb

also, walking dead is trash af because they make the zombies matter more than the relationships between the characters. I highly recommend the comics.

when people die in the comic, you give a shit because of the emotional connections they've done a great job of establishing

when they die on the show, it's annoying and stupid af

First things first.

Muthafuckin STARTSET for the WIN!!!
source.gif

InsidiousConcernedDarklingbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Now on to the episode. As I was watching it I went back and forth a few times on it being some cheesy bullshit to it's ok. At the end I'm going to have to go with it being more cheesy than anything.

Shit wasn't bittersweet at all shit was corny for real. They did Jon wrong as fuck for real. Folks really banished Jon fucking Snow. He was going to go north King or not. It's just the forced move to go north and he can't have no kids shit that fucked me up. We all know Jon gonna make some royal-wildling babies though. Fuck what them and grey worm talking bout.

Sansa was going to be queen of something. That lil bitch didn't care if it was queen of the piss pots as long as the title had queen in it she was going to be happy with it.

Arya shit blah. I get her not going back to Winterfell cause after all she is not a lady so what else is she going to do. Arya still and forever will be with all the smoke. When she put Yara in her place it a made me proud!

Bran knew the future and if he did more than whatever the fuck it was that he actually did maybe that would've fucked everything up. He was always telling people you were right where you were supposed to be. So I mean him knowing the future changing anything would mean some shit would get thrown out of wack I guess.

That was far from a good series finale but I ain't about to bitch moan and complain about it either.

Inthink he will have kids tho. No real rules in the North anymore

lastly, season 5 of the wire was also a season of missed opportunities

while still better than most final seasons, it has its WTF moments as well

breaking bad is easily the best show I've seen from start to finish. Off the top of my head, I can't think of another series finale where EVERY fucking thing was perfect

I'm sure there are a couple but BB was just that good that it's the first that pops in my mind

On the cool, no one wanted Jon to be King either, just preferred him to the Dany

The only ones who truly appreciated Jon were the wildlings and that's because they were closer to his ilk than anyone. All the real true to the old ways Northerners died with Robb. This new cabal fits Sansa and Roose vision more. Winterfell will become Kings Landing on ice

Now Jon and Ghost can go back to doing what they do best. Fighting and fucking to keep warm on the tundra

On the cool, no one wanted Jon to be King either, just preferred him to the Dany

The only ones who truly appreciated Jon were the wildlings and that's because they were closer to his ilk than anyone. All the real true to the old ways Northerners died with Robb. This new cabal fits Sansa and Roose vision more. Winterfell will become Kings Landing on ice

Now Jon and Ghost can go back to doing what they do best. Fighting and fucking to keep warm on the tundra

That wording is crazy.

Like...the finale was really fuckin bad but I'm not mad about it. It's more funny to me than anything.

GoT still top 5. And if social media was a thing when Lost, the Sopranos, and the wire were out niggas woulda been crying about that too. But since it didnt those same ppl just moved on and the shows are still regarded as some of the best ever.

lol you think social media magically appeared in the past few years?

2 of those shows got shat upon heavily on social media for their finales and the wire got shat on throughout the whole second season.

lol you think social media magically appeared in the past few years?

2 of those shows got shat upon heavily on social media for their finales and the wire got shat on throughout the whole second season.

Social media wasn't poppin when the wire's second season dropped in like 2004-2005

when the finale came on myspace,twitter,and Fb existed but it wasn't how it is now

Like they in essence started a Stark empire. Edmure Tully is Sansa uncle, Robyn Arryn is her cousin. The King is her brother and the best warrior alive is just a few 100 miles North. Any council for the next king will be a mess.

I wanted Starks on top just not like that

Like they in essence started a Stark empire. Edmure Tully is Sansa uncle, Robyn Arryn is her cousin. The King is her brother and the best warrior alive is just a few 100 miles North. Any council for the next king will be a mess.

IDGAF how

Stark set

Chi town you really dont think thos ending was corny af?

The only ending I didn't like was Arya's. Jon killed the queen, he had to be punished and he was. Nobody wanted Bran on the throne but you think about it who's better than him, an all knowing being who can see threats coming before they happen.

People just upset because the ending they wanted didn't happen. We had fire and brimstone and now the ending has everyone rebuilding the kingdom, what more do people want

Foh nigga. You was just claiming that incest pussy 2 weeks ago now you wanted us on top????

Nah nigga, wipe Bran the Broken ass, order up some dragon meat(pause) from the cellar and find away to repair all the damage ya dumb ass sister did to the country

In the meantime we gonna be off staring into trees..........and shit

Back