Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol she had more than enough time and resources to go handle KL then do all that other shit after ...dick is what made her pledge to fight the dead and that dick nh would ve still been there
Lmao if I take KL I'm not doubling back but that's just me. Plus night king came through within like 2 days of her arriving at winterfell. The mad queen shit wouldn't have hit the same if she was already queen. She needed that loss and anger to take the throne after being led away from it with the nice shit.

Last edited:
I think Drogon was just letting out frustration that momma was dead, and the throne just happened to be there.

Everything was bc of the throne... so it had to go. The symbolism was great... Dany’s speech about it... losing her dragon family, people suffering, then her being gone... once the Throne was gone, the mood changed... Peace over came... like Bran said, everything happened as it was supposed to...

Like...the finale was really fuckin bad but I'm not mad about it. It's more funny to me than anything.

GoT still top 5. And if social media was a thing when Lost, the Sopranos, and the wire were out niggas woulda been crying about that too. But since it didnt those same ppl just moved on and the shows are still regarded as some of the best ever.
Sopranos didn't drop the ball on the writing tho, neither did the wire.

The endings weren't good but they didn't leave plot holes like got.

And got is my favorite show. It still is but maaan

Sopranos didn't drop the ball on the writing tho, neither did the wire.

The endings weren't good but they didn't leave plot holes like got.

And got is my favorite show. It still is but maaan
None of this gon matter in 5 yrs plot holes and all lol.

Walking dead still out here with a huge fan base even tho the shit is trash and I get told at least once a month to watch it (never seen a single episode)

GoT still that nigga in the street despite what took place tonight.

Walking dead still out here with a huge fan base even tho the shit is trash and I get told at least once a month to watch it (never seen a single episode)

That dude who was once that nigga got slumped by the fat kid...

Sooooo

wonder if mfs are about to be

tenor.gif

with their hbo go subscriptions now..

Hell ya im callin in a few hrs to cancel my shit .

lol I got 2 seasons in to walking dead and turned that bullshit off.

Shits super trash. Don't watch it lol

1st & foremost...
20190520_032356.jpg

clarence-laugh-o.gif

REST IN PISS BITCH! YOU AND YOUR ONE HANDED FUCC BROTHER!

2nd...

20190520_032855_1.gif

Illest GoT shot ever.

3rd...
20161220_192459.png

Sansa salty azzz. Bitch ain't slick. Fucc her

Fucc'd up Ty convinced Jon to kill Dany...Jon gets locked up and sent to North Rikers...while Ty not only comes up with who should rule...but gets ANOTHER fuccin promotion! NIG-GAS!!

Then these muthafuccas talmbout rebuilding the brothels b4 helping the people?? These muthafuccas are the Westeros Congress! Bri ain't gonna have NO say in shyt.

Thank you.

Lmao dany was queen for a day! we burnt that damn throne down. You're welcome for your democracy. House targaryen did more for the realm than any of yall niggas combined. We already conquered a whole continent and ended slavery before stepping foot in Westeros.

If you ain't a stark cant nobody talk to me about resumes in this bitch!!!

Plz talk dat shyt and let these muthafuccas know.

Last edited:
Like...the finale was really fuckin bad but I'm not mad about it. It's more funny to me than anything.

GoT still top 5. And if social media was a thing when Lost, the Sopranos, and the wire were out niggas woulda been crying about that too. But since it didnt those same ppl just moved on and the shows are still regarded as some of the best ever.

There was social media when all those shows ended

The Walking Dead is a great show that's good now

You would like it,just gotta get through the boring season 2

TWD pops the fuck off

Back