Welcome To aBlackWeb

First mistake was not making the Battle of Winterfell the final act....like spend the first 3 episodes dealing w the game of thrones it ain’t like Dany lost any men taking Kings Landing lol then the last 2 episodes at the Battle of Winterfell how cool would it have been if Aryakilling the NK was like the last moment of the show... then the final episode is a background/epilogue

Like...the finale was really fuckin bad but I'm not mad about it. It's more funny to me than anything.

GoT still top 5. And if social media was a thing when Lost, the Sopranos, and the wire were out niggas woulda been crying about that too. But since it didnt those same ppl just moved on and the shows are still regarded as some of the best ever.
Take the Wire out ur mouth

First mistake was not making the Battle of Winterfell the final act....like spend the first 3 episodes dealing w the game of thrones it ain’t like Dany lost any men taking Kings Landing lol then the last 2 episodes at the Battle of Winterfell how cool would it have been if Aryakilling the NK was like the last moment of the show... then the final episode is a background/epilogue
But if they did it that way what incentive would dany have to help. She woulda did the same shit Cersei did which is wait it out cuz she already got what she wanted out the deal

Like...the finale was really fuckin bad but I'm not mad about it. It's more funny to me than anything.

GoT still top 5. And if social media was a thing when Lost, the Sopranos, and the wire were out niggas woulda been crying about that too. But since it didnt those same ppl just moved on and the shows are still regarded as some of the best ever.
Season 5 of the wire was heavily shitted upon. I imagine it will be the same for got.

*shrugs* I enjoyed the finale... only things that didn't sit quite right completely with me was Bran saying previously he couldn't be a lord of anything then all of a sudden he's the fuckin ruler of Westeros.. and....

why the fuck is there even still a nights watch?? The WW are dead and the NAWF is coo with the wildlings.. lol and how the fuck the Unsullied gonna dictate terms then fuckin sail off.

Whatever tho.. I enjoyed the finale and the entire series of Game of Thrones. Im gonna miss the show and all the shit talking that went along with it lol.

#NAWF
#DatWay
#StarkSet

and @shutupGabi we got another episode with both Drogon and Ghost! lol they made it work in the budget!
:clawd2:

I know you woulda been pissed if ya boy ended up on the small council in the end
Untitled-1.jpg

Cuz she seen the dead first hand and knew they would come for everybody. Plus she lost a dragon behind the shit so she had incentive to see night king outa there
Lol she had more than enough time and resources to go handle KL then do all that other shit after ...dick is what made her pledge to fight the dead and that dick nh would ve still been there

@Inori no word on the fate of lord glover lmao

and you know I'm fuckin pissed about it!

I was scanning the screen for that bitch ass nigga when they were shouting QUEEN IN THE NAWF!

ima just assume Ilyn Payne died horribly in kings landing as well so Aryas list is complete... lol fuckin bastards

What does Grey Worm know about the Nights Watch for him to agree to that shit anyway and 2) who gives a fuck about Grey Worm

Yo this shit wild ...niggas spent 2 episodes telling Jon to lay the murder game down because he is rightful heir and would be the right person to lead , he actually does it and these same niggas banish him because of Grey Worm? Lmao I’m going to sleep....

Back