Welcome To aBlackWeb

wonder if mfs are about to be

tenor.gif

with their hbo go subscriptions now..

Dude is a savant. He doesn't want the throne. They would be crazy to end it like that.

His arc has been the most disappointing to me. Nigga didn't warg into shit and get busy at all. Not a dragon, ghost nothing. Just some fucking birds and he ain't even peck at nan nigga. I was expecting his character to do some cold shit.

Nigga just sat around being vague af. Like talk straight my nigga.

Man yooooo. Fuck these niggas for real.

A whole season in the House of the Undying to kill one nigga and what happened to the House of Undying.....these niggas ever gonna get some get back for the waitb

And btw Targ Gang took the fattest L, you niggas had three of the best players in the game (Jon, Dany and Drogon) and couldn't land any of them on the iron throne. You niggas lost a 3-0 lead to a nigga in a wheelchair who never even had to lift a single blade.
Lmao dany was queen for a day! we burnt that damn throne down. You're welcome for your democracy. House targaryen did more for the realm than any of yall niggas combined. We already conquered a whole continent and ended slavery before stepping foot in Westeros.

If you ain't a stark cant nobody talk to me about resumes in this bitch!!!

Back