Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think the white walkers are going to win because Westeros deserves it. Them people killed all the magic of their world. Even still they cant unite.

I'm with all the villain shit (cersei still my fave character) but I can't get down with no WW. Them niggas are the physical embodiment of gentrification. Nah yo. Get em outa here. Respect the locals.

I'm with all the villain shit (cersei still my fave character) but I can't get down with no WW. Them niggas are the physical embodiment of gentrification. Nah yo. Get em outa here. Respect the locals.

giphy.gif

Yes!!! I have never seen u say u fuck with Cersei yall been shittin on me for likin her lol
Ask anybody here that posts there also....I got called Tommen and atribecalledcersei for mad long lol.

And I roast you cuz you go overboard lmao

I been fuckin with cersei since power is power

All blowing up the Sept did was reinforce the gangsta

I'm positive Tyrion betraying Danny. That dude got a secret alliance with Cersei and the fact I think his jealousy go come into play about Jon smashing Danny.

They saying season 8 the last season so they got a lot to finish in a few episodes. I'll be pissed if they end this with no finality.

I'm positive Tyrion betraying Danny. That dude got a secret alliance with Cersei and the fact I think his jealousy go come into play about Jon smashing Danny.

They saying season 8 the last season so they got a lot to finish in a few episodes. I'll be pissed if they end this with no finality.
Nah if you watched the lil after the episode clip they said tyrion wasn't fuckin with jon and dany cuz it's dangerous. His whole game plan with Dany was to make her play it safe...so now that them being in love is in play, he probly thinks it'll make them stupid and ineffective (which I agree with), on top of the northern ppl that aren't gonna like Jon openly being with a targaryen...let alone what might happen to him if/when anybody finds out HE'S a Targaryen (which I don't think Tyrion knows yet but knowing him and Varys, they'll probly find out).

But tyrion isn't disloyal so I don't see him betraying her. At least not in a way where she'd be publicly weakened because of him. Most I see him doing is hooking up with jaime and tryna keep him safe so dany doesn't kill him.

last scene when the walkers broke through the wall...people are saying its making the stark wolf

"riight"

653afc53b285f1b878e02d06b62d2dcb

Back