Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aight, my bank against urs. We have a year to wait, but I'll be pullin this up.
The spoilers are out we can check right now if you want......lol

And no I didn't read em/know what they say before I posted my prediction

Damn it's already out on what happens in the next season? lmaooo

nvm
Yea they came out when the s7 ones came out. LF dying was the only thing I knew about.

I'm reading them shits if they say next season ain't dropping til 2019 tho lol

damn i might take a look too

this some bullshit HBO

on reddit, people are now saying that if you listen close enough, in every scene with Littlefinger this season, you could hear crows in the backdrop inferring that Bran was spying on him the whole time

thoughts?

on reddit, people are now saying that if you listen close enough, in every scene with Littlefinger this season, you could hear crows in the backdrop inferring that Bran was spying on him the whole time

thoughts?

That's dope if true. Im rewatching the series now, Ima look out for that when I get to season 7.

yea...let me know if you hear it

i mean, i can buy the scenes where he is outside talking with Sansa but idk...might be reddit being reddit

thoughts?
I hope somebody made a supercut of that, cus I aint going back to every bran scene listening for some crows b

Back