Welcome To aBlackWeb

They were in KL is what I think ap means czar, basically surrounded. Yeah, dani coulda dipped but everybody else would've got slaughtered.

That dragon burned a 1000 carts. And her whole army was outside. If she brought just her Jon and tyrion it would've worked. Like why you trying convince this chick.

I was wondering the other way around. Cersei had all ger enemies in one place. Couldve blew that shit df up.

That dragon burned a 1000 carts. And her whole army was outside. If she brought just her Jon and tyrion it would've worked. Like why you trying convince this chick.
Couldn't have all been outside, didn't they say that she took like half of the country the lannisters still controlled (not including the north) still need people to control/protect that territory.

i laughed too hard at this

aDPnBoB.jpg

im really confused as to why goldie sides with the white walkers KNOWING they are going to ultimately lose

unless he click tight with GRRM and know the white walkers will prevail, this is just going through the motions at this point

I just like villains b. GRRM (fellow virgo btw) said the story ends bitter sweet and there wont be a happy ending. I'm not sure if the show will follow the book, but I'm hoping it's like GRRM says it will be and finish with an unhappy ending.

Like goldie, I usually side with the villains, I always root for the sith knowing they won't win in a starwars movie. GoT is one of the few exceptions where I like the good guys but most of the characters aren't goodie two shoes is probably why.

Like goldie, I usually side with the villains, I always root for the sith knowing they won't win in a starwars movie. GoT is one of the few exceptions where I like the good guys but most of the characters aren't goodie two shoes is probably why.
Same here, I'm always usually for the bad guy. But I was Stark set from the jump. Bron' s my nigga though

Back