Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think the one thing we know that's happening for sure is Varys and the red haired witch lady die, she already let Varys know the deal.

Arya is a damn killin, many faced junior gawd and doesn't look like a dirty little boy anymore.

Jon Snow is the King of the North.

Khaleesi is probably my fave character. This bih started from the bottom and she almost hea. Respect.

Ramsey and his chin finally died.

Bran been layin down on the ground 98% of the entire play of the show. I been waitin for him to become a tree...still waitin.

Just finished s6. S7 only got 7 eps, df? Im omw to start e1 tho, but it's 3am.

Thx for putting me on @AP21 .

Lol, you are so welcome

Let me know when you're ready to join fsociety tho

Stopped reading and wacked that shit after "khaleesi is my favorite character"

E6 probably my fave. The Night King almost my fave character. He's death, but he's one mute, smart mf lol.

I finished the finale, FINALLY. It was so good, I paused it at 28 mins bc I wanted it to last longer.

Bittersweet being able to read yall's post and knowing exactly what you're talkin bout. It feels good to see GoT memes and finally understand them. Even got me typing "GoT" instead the entire title. I'd have never thought I would enjoy this type of genre so much, outside of this movie called Merlin. But nevertheless, it's very entertaining and well scripted. I am a new fan lol.

E6 probably my fave. The Night King almost my fave character. He's death, but he's one mute, smart mf lol.

I finished the finale, FINALLY. It was so good, I paused it at 28 mins bc I wanted it to last longer.

Bittersweet being able to read yall's post and knowing exactly what you're talkin bout. It feels good to see GoT memes and finally understand them. Even got me typing "GoT" instead the entire title. I'd have never thought I would enjoy this type of genre so much, outside of this movie called Merlin. But nevertheless, it's very entertaining and well scripted. I am a new fan lol.

giphy.gif

lol that's exactly how I felt about the show. I'm not into fantasy shit, but this one's different. Definitely one of the best shows ever. The only other fantasy type show I fuck with is Stranger Things. It's only 1 season in so I dont want to go overboard with the praise, but it's a great show.

I think I jumped on the wave towards the end of season 2. I was saying all the shit everybody else does who haven't seen it yet lol "I aint watchin that dungeons and dragons shit, foh"

Back