Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought it was gon be fairy dust, unicorns, and The Bible dialect. "For I seeth thy path that shalloth beeth takeneth". Def wasnt gon watch that shit. Man these folks be droppin F-bombs all over the place lolll. And I love the humor and comic relief they inject. It's in their era, yet modern at the same time.

I thought it was gon be fairy dust, unicorns, and The Bible dialect. "For I seeth thy path that shalloth beeth takeneth". Def wasnt gon watch that shit. Man these folks be droppin F-bombs all over the place lolll. And I love the humor and comic relief they inject. It's in their era, yet modern at the same time.

when people say "its got dungeons and dragons, but its not like what you thinking"...people should listen lol

my mama still wont watch it b/c of the dungeon and dragons lol

thats actually not a bad idea at all

Stopped reading and wacked that shit after "khaleesi is my favorite character"

Why don't you like Dany?

I don't either. In fact at the moment she is my least favorite character, along the obvious Joffrey and Ramsey.

i dont feel bad now that i nitpick about Ghost's old ass phone he uses in 2017

jesus crust, ya'll wilding lol

lol

i actually never really paid that much attention to it until i saw all ya'll talking about it

then i noticed it and was like "damn, she does say this a lot", but it still never really bothered me lol

Goldie likes the villains and he loathes her always talking about her dragons

I noticed Goldie also likes Cersei. Lol.

Truth be told, I don't like Cersei either. She has no honor. But at least she fights her own battles and she pays her debts. Like a Lannister.

Lol I get what yall saying, but yall be picking the most asinine thing to be annoyed about in these shows.

Somehow I knew you would like Khaleesi, Meanie. And I think you like her for reasons I do (partially) agree with.

I noticed Goldie also likes Cersei. Lol.

Truth be told, I don't like Cersei either. .

giphy.gif

We need a muthafuckin' role call in this bitch for all the niggas coming over from the IC!

Y'all already know what it is over here!

BURR Gang bitches!

I'm going to miss that GOT thread the most. Hopefully they either get their shit together or we can keep the shit going over here.

We need a muthafuckin' role call in this bitch for all the niggas coming over from the IC!

Y'all already know what it is over here!

BURR Gang bitches!

I'm going to miss that GOT thread the most. Hopefully they either get their shit together or we can keep the shit going over here.

You already know what time it is my nigga

giphy.gif

Cersei is bae tho

Everyone knows the WolfPac run this shit over here

#HouseStark
#Nawf Side
#OOooooouuuuu
#DatWay

Back