Welcome To aBlackWeb

GoT is great an all, but it ain't like HBO hasn't had a ton of successes before that show. They may not ever get to this level again even with the next GoT series, but they will bounce back.

It's the same as with the MCU. It might be difficult for them to ever attain these heights again, but they'll continue to be successful.

Hbo has always been at the top but they have had no success like the success GoT has brought them. Especially in this era where they can now make money streaming the content direct to the viewer and not having to split funds with a cable provider. That's why they building a universe just like... mcu.

Yall need to catch up.

An important point you guys are missing is the simple fact the many of the actors are tired of playing these characters, tired of being away from home year after year on location for endless months in miserable weather and are just plain ready to move forward with their careers

Its not always about the money if you are just ready to move on.....

I just want prequels about Roberts rebellion and aegons conquest. Miss me with all that other shit even tho ima still watch it.

As far as Robert's rebellion ,I feel like we have had that story flushed out enough in the show.I don't need to see the shit that happened that they been talking about since the pilot.

I wouldn't mind seeing that Aegon shit though and we can afford dragons w/out waiting 5 seasons.

I watch a lot of shit but nothing this long recently

SOA was long as shit

I didnt watch Power until last year so I binged it....Walking dead....started that shit like 4 seasons late....

whats the point?
Ain't one i was just curious. I ain't start watching GoT til after s3 so I'm not judging lol

As far as Robert's rebellion ,I feel like we have had that story flushed out enough in the show.I don't need to see the shit that happened that they been talking about since the pilot.

I wouldn't mind seeing that Aegon shit though and we can afford dragons w/out waiting 5 seasons.
I think it would be dope to see how it the shit "actually" happened tho vs the legends everyone was told. Like how rhaegar actually was and how him and lyanna met...and of course the battles and shit.

Hbo has always been at the top but they have had no success like the success GoT has brought them. Especially in this era where they can now make money streaming the content direct to the viewer and not having to split funds with a cable provider. That's why they building a universe just like... mcu.

Yall need to catch up.

They'd be stupid to have a success like GoT and not capitalize off the abundance of lore and additional stories that could come from the source material. That's not really universe building or new. Spinoffs have existed for a long time. Again, I don't know if they could ever match GoT again, but I have no doubt that HBO will find another huge hit. They actually put quite a bit of resources into fishing for the next big thing, and I believe the GoT success has led them to expand their horizons for where they look.

I think it would be dope to see how it the shit "actually" happened tho vs the legends everyone was told. Like how rhaegar actually was and how him and lyanna met...and of course the battles and shit.
This story could be told in a 2 hour movie. I think it would be good to have movie spinoffs where a full series isn't warranted.

Would ya'll have been mad if the 6 episodes of the season were really just the setup for the real finale, which was a 2 hour movie in the theatres?

Would ya'll have been mad if the 6 episodes of the season were really just the setup for the real finale, which was a 2 hour movie in the theatres?
If I knew in advance I wouldn't, but based on these 6 episodes I'd wait for it to hit the net.

If they said George RR Martin was writing it himself I might give it a go though.

If they never gave us the heads up and at the end of episode 6 they ended on a cliffhanger with the words "catch the finale in theaters..."

I'd be super pissed!

I was with you until you said "in the theaters". I don't pay for HBO to watch a WHOLE series then have them make me pay them again to watch a series finale in a theater.

Stunting comment: I have projector and movie screen in my own house fuck the movie theaters!!!

If I knew in advance I wouldn't, but based on these 6 episodes I'd wait for it to hit the net.

If they said George RR Martin was writing it himself I might give it a go though.

If they never gave us the heads up and at the end of episode 6 they ended on a cliffhanger with the words "catch the finale in theaters..."

I'd be super pissed!

Nah not like that.

Maybe a movie on the spin off if it pops off and is popular

I would blow up HBO's office if GOT ended with a cliffhanger

I want it to end like The Breakfast Club "Don't you forget about me"

Back