Welcome To aBlackWeb

so we've discussed finally starting this show

too many people around the wife talking about it

ima be mad if this shits really good lol

thats just like us tho, we started Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy after they were done

giphy.gif

Word she conquered a whole continent no thanks to them which Tyrion almost fucked up overnight.

Tyrion freed the dragons and saved jorah but other than that all his shit been a flop

You're jumping the gun. Most of Tyrion's machinations were with the intent of getting her in place as queen and setting her up for a good rule. He made some mistakes, particularly in relation to how he interacted with his family, but he hasn't really failed her. Dany has basically been wanting to light King's Landing up the whole time she's been in Westeros. Tyrion has been getting her to exercise caution so that she could launch a relatively bloodless takeover. They actually accomplished that, and Tyrion gave her the info she needed to make the right choice. She went another way with it. You're crazy if you think the choice she made will end well for her. She wanted to travel to Westeros, take the throne, and give the people peace and prosperity. If she had listened to Tyrion, she could have done that. There is literally no way she accomplishes that now.

HBO will likely rely on Westworld and Watchmen as their flagships in the meantime to tide them over until the GoT spinoff is ready

And the numbers will drop. That's not the point tho. Theres always been other shows and shows with the ability to make advertising revenue as well. They not bringing the same numbers. Why do you think they split the last 13 episodes into one season with a year in between?

To lessen the time in between the finale of GoT and the premiere of the prequel. They want niggas to anticipate it and jump on the hype machine the same. Therefore maintaining and driving subscriptions up.

Game of thrones not gonna stop being their flagship any fucking time soon.

067a7e61abeb49fb554e3b9bb841564c.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
GoT is great an all, but it ain't like HBO hasn't had a ton of successes before that show. They may not ever get to this level again even with the next GoT series, but they will bounce back.

It's the same as with the MCU. It might be difficult for them to ever attain these heights again, but they'll continue to be successful.

so we've discussed finally starting this show

too many people around the wife talking about it

ima be mad if this shits really good lol

thats just like us tho, we started Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy after they were done
@1/2 What's the last show you followed from the beginning (or around the beginning)?

And the numbers will drop. That's not the point tho. Theres always been other shows and shows with the ability to make advertising revenue as well. They not bringing the same numbers. Why do you think they split the last 13 episodes into one season with a year in between?

To lessen the time in between the finale of GoT and the premiere of the sequel. They want niggas to anticipate it and jump on the hype machine the same. Therefore maintaining and driving subscriptions up.

Game of thrones not gonna stop being their flagship any fucking time soon.

View attachment 132746

I really hope they do a TWD and eventually make a feature film for theaters

These podcasters had a great point. Some people asking why the Northerners went crazy and started killing. It's pretty simple...

The North Remembers

They took Ned, Robb, and Catelyn. And they held Sansa hostage. So they absolutely hate King's Landing for what they did to the Northern nobility.

They were clearly pressured to finish up the storyline. That's not even a question. Why they were pressured? I don't know, but they have a GoT prequel series coming out that will probably be more in the spirit of the early seasons than what the show has become now, so I'd guess they wanted to put this one to rest and start something new.

Again they weren't pressured to end it they ran out of story and decided to flip the money.

I just want prequels about Roberts rebellion and aegons conquest. Miss me with all that other shit even tho ima still watch it.

@1/2 What's the last show you followed from the beginning (or around the beginning)?

I watch a lot of shit but nothing this long recently

SOA was long as shit

I didnt watch Power until last year so I binged it....Walking dead....started that shit like 4 seasons late....

whats the point?

Back