Welcome To aBlackWeb

They wouldn't be developing multiple spin offs. GoT is their cash cow.

What you saying don't make sense.

End this show now. Put out the other shows they want to work on. Write the spin off that comes outs a few years from now.

HBO got out of boxing to have more money because they wanted to create more original content. If the this show is chewing up too much of that budget it would make sense for them to end it so they could put out the new shit they have had on deck for a while. If the new content doesn't work out they have the spin off coming down the line.

Just cause something is your cash cow doesn't mean it ain't fucking up other things that need to get done.

What you saying don't make sense.

End this show now. Put out the other shows they want to work on. Write the spin off that comes outs a few years from now.

HBO got out of boxing to have more money because they wanted to create more original content. If the this show is chewing up too much of that budget it would make sense for them to end it so they could put out the new shit they have had on deck for a while. If the new content doesn't work out they have the spin off coming down the line.

Just cause something is your cash cow doesn't mean it ain't fucking up other things that need to get done.

you don't need other things when you have a cash cow

Also heavyweight boxing is not lucrative like it was.I kinda miss those HBO boxing matches though

If they chose to continue GOT,I'd watch it,even if it got bad for real

you don't need other things when you have a cash cow

Also heavyweight boxing is not lucrative like it was.I kinda miss those HBO boxing matches though

If they chose to continue GOT,I'd watch it,even if it got bad for real

If you really believe that you need to cut the tv off

Dany been wanted to burn down KL so it's not sudden to me and she been on some "I will kill and burn and you will bow" shit

But nobody complained about character development when Walter White immediately started killing ppl ep 3 of season 1

On top of that there’s like at least four actors getting paid a milli plus per episode and negotiated a percentage of syndication rev like those idiots from Friends did...

Basically what I'm saying since you believe you need nothing else if you have a cash cow you NEED to cut the TV off and pick up a book and learn a whole lot of new shit.

You got shit fucked up believing or living your life like that.

Basically what I'm saying since you believe you need nothing else if you have a cash cow you NEED to cut the TV off and pick up a book and learn a whole lot of new shit.

You got shit fucked up believing or living your life like that.

FOH

If I got a for sure way to make money I don't need a bunch of shit that's not working

FOH

If I got a for sure way to make money I don't need a bunch of shit that's not working

You don't understand money.

It's ok I was once there as well. I learned instead of standing on shit that don't make sense though

Back