Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm still wondering who Varys sent that Raven to. There aren't many more houses left, let alone any that could do anything about it.

I guess he could send it to Dorne or the Iron Islands but neither are in a position to do anything.
Probly dorne. Cuz yara was with the shits about hitting KL with the dragons and full armies so she probly wouldn't be mad at dany for what took place. The new prince of dorne might take issue.

I'm still wondering who Varys sent that Raven to. There aren't many more houses left, let alone any that could do anything about it.

I guess he could send it to Dorne or the Iron Islands but neither are in a position to do anything.

Captain Marvel

Ummmm the alleged smartest nigga on the show got circles ran around him until dany decided to use wtf a full grown dragon is supposed to be used for
Tyrion was right and burning down KL will be the biggest mistake of her life.It was the wrong choice.The ppl in KL are ignorant poor ppl with no power.They only know what they are told.Nobody is gonna want to fuck with Dany after that.

One thing that
Tyrion was right and burning down KL will be the biggest mistake of her life.It was the wrong choice.The ppl in KL are ignorant poor ppl with no power.They only know what they are told.Nobody is gonna want to fuck with Dany after that.
it doesn’t matter what they think...niggas acting like they gonna go to the ballot

We past all that fam. Shit happened we living for the present fuck a future lol

Probly dorne. Cuz yara was with the shits about hitting KL with the dragons and full armies so she probly wouldn't be mad at dany for what took place. The new prince of dorne might take issue.
Good point about Yara. If Dorne, I wonder what they can do though. And they not sailing up to King's Landing and fighting Dany in one episode.

Makes me wonder if it was the Iron Bank. They lost the Golden Company and they won't be getting their debt paid. That might force their hand and send Jaquen up to handle business so they can get paid from the next person on the throne.

Imagine Arya seeing Jaquen just knowing she about to die and he walk right past her.

I know it's far fetched but still.

It does matter because Dany needs,troops,money,lords,and allies.That's what gives the throne power not just brute strength.

All that shit she already has or can take when she feels like it....all this was already explaine
It does matter because Dany needs,troops,money,lords,and allies.That's what gives the throne power not just brute strength.
“Power is Power”

Attachments

• 11C1D902-2229-4898-9709-9A5C871CB5E2.png
    11C1D902-2229-4898-9709-9A5C871CB5E2.png
    2 MB · Views: 13
Good point about Yara. If Dorne, I wonder what they can do though. And they not sailing up to King's Landing and fighting Dany in one episode.

Makes me wonder if it was the Iron Bank. They lost the Golden Company and they won't be getting their debt paid. That might force their hand and send Jaquen up to handle business so they can get paid from the next person on the throne.

Imagine Arya seeing Jaquen just knowing she about to die and he walk right past her.

I know it's far fetched but still.
Dorne might just retract their support and stay put. Cuz if shit came down to it dorne is the only place that was unconquered by past targaryens so they'll be good if dany try some shit in retaliation.

I'm interested to see how they handle danys death too cuz it's pretty much inevitable.

Niggas act like cersei and Qyburn the only ppl who can make that same weapon or find a way to kill Drogon.

Drogon is a problem no doubt,but we all know that a dragon can be killed.

I hope y'all not assuming dany will die I would never assume anything in this show unless they gave constant hints, they never gave a hint about dany of Jon catching the fade Danny is more complicated to kill because if her dragons

You know they turned grey worm into a bad guy that quickly too also nobody talking about that he doesn't have anyone to scissor with no more

I hope y'all not assuming dany will die I would never assume anything in this show unless they gave constant hints, they never gave a hint about dany of Jon catching the fade Danny is more complicated to kill because if her dragons

You know they turned grey worm into a bad guy that quickly too also nobody talking about that he doesn't have anyone to scissor with no more
You're an asshole

Back