Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think Emilia Clarke is pretty......until she smiles. And it is even worse when she full on laughs. I've never seen someone go from pretty to downright horrendous by doing the thing that should make you look even better....I just don't get it. She might look angelic when she cry, huh? Old opposite face....

100% agree... there’s something about that smile that doesn’t fit... weird
She's adorable
Fuck y'all

We need a pageant for em

Thing is though Mad Dany gone find out he freed Jaime... He most likely about to meet Drogon for real....

If he survives it is because somebody killed her before she could kill him.
Will she tho? That's a lot of rubble to get through overnight lol. Far as she is concerned, jaime could've escaped a number of ways. As long as he and Cersei are dead, dany might not give 2 shits how it happened.

100% agree... there’s something about that smile that doesn’t fit... weird

For real! Makes me wanna holler and throw up both my hands!

She's adorable
Fuck y'all

We need a pageant for em

Lol @ "adorable..."

tenor.gif

Will she tho? That's a lot of rubble to get through overnight lol. Far as she is concerned, jaime could've escaped a number of ways. As long as he and Cersei are dead, dany might not give 2 shits how it happened.

To many reasons for that not to come out including the fact that her hand told the two guards to leave so he could talk to the prisoner...

If Cersei and Jaime are really dead they died under castle rubble just like House Reyne of Castamere. Dany needs to make them a song.

I remember Tyrion telling Cersei all her successes would turn to ashes.

And Viserys mirri maz durr and the slave owners all deserved to die tho.

And also Baratheon House and Targ House are cousins.

Back