Welcome To aBlackWeb

Probly the worst season of TV I've ever seen since I started caring about quality was true detective s2. GoT ain't come nowhere near that lol.

Alot of people really don't know what a bad season is. TED, Arrow, Flash, and Supernatural all had bad seasons. GoT towers over all of them. TWD has had consecutive trash seasons for years. I have been dissapointed in all except GoT.

Higher standards and most shows are trash now

Seems to be laid out already that Dany gon want smoke with Sansa after all this and Jon gon have to step in to save his sister/cousin

Im sure Arya and Tyrion will have something to say about it as well

Tyrion the only Lannister left

Nigga bout to be up to his neck in wine again, if Dany let him live

Seems to be laid out already that Dany gon want smoke with Sansa after all this and Jon gon have to step in to save his sister/cousin

Im sure Arya and Tyrion will have something to say about it as well
If dany was really with the shits she'd throw Tyrion in a dungeon and kill sansa immediately. Neither jon nor arya know anything about politics so the north would crumble from the lack of leadership.

Or just burn winterfell down.

But I doubt they go that route.

If dany was really with the shits she'd throw Tyrion in a dungeon and kill sansa immediately. Neither jon nor arya know anything about politics so the north would crumble from the lack of leadership.

Or just burn winterfell down.

But I doubt they go that route.

"riight"

You sure about that? Especially after last Sunday? Lol!

"riight"

You sure about that? Especially after last Sunday? Lol!
Well yea cuz then wtf would be the point of the episode. KL was destroyed in all of 10 mins lol. Killing all the starks and the heart of the series (winterfell) is not how this will end, but it would be an amazing power move on dany's part. That's some GRRM shit and D&D dont have the range lol

Well yea cuz then wtf would be the point of the episode. KL was destroyed in all of 10 mins lol. Killing all the starks and the heart of the series (winterfell) is not how this will end, but it would be an amazing power move on dany's part. That's some GRRM shit and D&D dont have the range lol

There can only be ONE!

Back