Welcome To aBlackWeb

You know they turned grey worm into a bad guy that quickly too also nobody talking about that he doesn't have anyone to scissor with no more
Nah...grey worm, like missandei, is one of the few ppl that actually understands Daenerys. The reality of the situation is that if it wasnt for dracarys neither one of them would be free. The people most loyal to her are the ones that never tried to hold her back from her true nature. Daario knew she was a conqueror, granny tyrell knew she was a dragon, yara wanted her to go upside KL/Cersei's head off rip and I already talked about missandei and grey worm...and jorah was a simp so he was gon roll anyway. but Tyrion, varys and jon kept tryna make her into some shit she wasnt and made it worse.

Nah...grey worm, like missandei, is one of the few ppl that actually understands Daenerys. The reality of the situation is that if it wasnt for dracarys neither one of them would be free. The people most loyal to her are the ones that never tried to hold her back from her true nature. Daario knew she was a conqueror, granny tyrell knew she was a dragon, yara wanted her to go upside KL/Cersei's head off rip and I already talked about missandei and grey worm...and jorah was a simp so he was gon roll anyway. but Tyrion, varys and jon kept tryna make her into some shit she wasnt and made it worse.

Greyworm was trained to know nothing but loyalty. He doesn't understand the politics or care for them. His loyalty is literally an extension of his dick. That's all he has. He ain't switching up. He watched his girl get her head chopped off their emotions just happen to align. He wants everyone in KL dead same way. Maybe even more than dany.
He gives zero fucks about dany right now tho. He threw them shackles in the fire like "bitch wtf. Get this shit tf outta here and let me know when you want to give these niggas smoke. Fuck these shackles." He shoulda boxed her for the disrespect.
Only person who understood her was missandei.

Greyworm was trained to know nothing but loyalty. He doesn't understand the politics or care for them. His loyalty is literally an extension of his dick. That's all he has. He ain't switching up. He watched his girl get her head chopped off their emotions just happen to align. He wants everyone in KL dead same way. Maybe even more than dany.
He gives zero fucks about dany right now tho. He threw them shackles in the fire like "bitch wtf. Get this shit tf outta here and let me know when you want to give these niggas smoke. Fuck these shackles." He shoulda boxed her for the disrespect.
Only person who understood her was missandei.
Damn the training. He got taught to read...been apart of danys small council...he goes by his real name now and not his slave name. The rest of the unsullied might still be in taking orders for the sake of taking orders mode, but grey worm is a free man and he's danys general patton.

Damn the training. He got taught to read...been apart of danys small council...he goes by his real name now and not his slave name. The rest of the unsullied might still be in taking orders for the sake of taking orders mode, but grey worm is a free man and he's danys general patton.

That was all missandei. He said straight to missandei after the war they could cut. He don't give af about dany or her push for kings landing he was there for missandei. With dany it's just a word is bond thing but I don't think he could care less about her, he just loyal to the soil so he seeing it through.

Bottom line a lot of these characters yall been caping for are waste yutes.

Sad that arya, greyworm, bronn, Davos, brienne and sansa the only real thorough niggas to live through this shit.

Niggas act like cersei and Qyburn the only ppl who can make that same weapon or find a way to kill Drogon.

Drogon is a problem no doubt,but we all know that a dragon can be killed.

Dragons rarely get killed by weapons. Old age or other dragons do it

That was all missandei. He said straight to missandei after the war they could cut. He don't give af about dany or her push for kings landing he was there for missandei. With dany it's just a word is bond thing but I don't think he could care less about her, he just loyal to the soil so he seeing it through.
Why would he say that if he wasnt free tho lol. A slave would never think to leave their master. Dany knew about grey worm and missandei being boo'd up and was cool with it. She was happy for em. Missandei told Davos last season that if she wanted to leave dany would give her a ship and let her be on her way.

yoooooooooo...i will hit the biggest sion "LOLOLOLOLOLOL" ever if this shit happened

I honestly wouldn't even be mad at that. I would actually laugh and say to myself "this was some very enjoyable bullshit"

Why would he say that if he wasnt free tho lol. A slave would never think to leave their master. Dany knew about grey worm and missandei being boo'd up and was cool with it. She was happy for em. Missandei told Davos last season that if she wanted to leave dany would give her a ship and let her be on her way.

Who said anything about him being a slave. I said the nigga loyal to the soil cause that's what he was raised on. I never questioned him or missandei being free. Not sure why you bringing it up as a point.
He said they would cut cause of how they were treated in winterfell. Little things like the white kids being shook of them. He came to the realization this wasn't "their" war.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah, why yall keep blaming the writers when HBO because of the budget said
tenor.gif

Nah, why yall keep blaming the writers when HBO because of the budget said
tenor.gif

I'm not blaming anybody,because I'm not mad,but D&D wanted to end it.

HBO was willing to give them whatever they wanted

GOT is their biggest show

D & D wants that Star Wars money and I think they could do something with Star Wars

I'm not blaming anybody,because I'm not mad,but D&D wanted to end it.

HBO was willing to give them whatever they wanted

GOT is their biggest show

D & D wants that Star Wars money and I think they could do something with Star Wars

Maybe but I thought for budget reasons HBO wanted this shit to be over.

Back