Welcome To aBlackWeb

lmao hell naw but damn.. now that you mention it.. Tyrion is now the only heir left to Casterly Rock and is the only one left to carry on the family name.. lol Tywin prolly rollin in his grave

He had two kids fucking each other.

He been off them dumb ass kids

last My note on the topic of bad writing, wrong direction.

As long as I've been a part of these gang wars, we've never discussed displeasure of the writing/direction above gang talk. I can't recall many times where it was even an issue. When the writing/direction was proper, we roasted each other to oblivion, lol.

Add to that, I've never seen such widespread criticism of the show either.

View attachment 132511

For the bolded....

giphy.gif

lmao hell naw but damn.. now that you mention it.. Tyrion is now the only heir left to Casterly Rock and is the only one left to carry on the family name.. lol Tywin prolly rollin in his grave

Thing is though Mad Dany gone find out he freed Jaime... He most likely about to meet Drogon for real....

If he survives it is because somebody killed her before she could kill him.

My last note on the topic of bad writing, wrong direction.

As long as I've been a part of these gang wars, we've never discussed displeasure of the writing/direction above gang talk. I can't recall many times where it was even an issue. When the writing/direction was proper, we roasted each other to oblivion, lol.

Add to that, I've never seen such widespread criticism of the show either.

View attachment 132511

I've been clowning my niggas on WhatsApp all morning trying to tell me this season has been wack.
Pound for pound it's the best season so far in my opinion. Niggas just don't read the plays and let the hype of the season get in their heads. How is the best show ever made really about to exceed expectations they already beat. Asked these niggas to tell me what their exact qualms were and all they could say was it was rushed. Fallback to the first 2 episodes everyone was crying it was slow. My only real issue is imo they needed 1-2 more episodes to flesh the war eps out. Otherwise I've gotten everything I've came for. But some of yall were really checking for for dragons and white walkers like they ultimately mattered or were what made it great lol. Its literally about the game of thrones that's being played.

Niggas complaining about this season need to stfu.
Not speaking to you directly @TheNightKing just in general.

This change when you know that you've run it of rope... Her world crashed real quick. There was a point when she knew it was a wrap. If imagine it's easy to lose resolve when that's the case and you KNOW you have no options left.

If that's what it was, that's fine, but it didn't really come off like that to me. It came off as her being clueless, like she really thought she still had it in the bag even though everything was going to shit right in front of her. Qyburn had to basically go through everything top to bottom to get her to see if she was out of options. And even that would be ok, if she was inside sitting on the Iron Throne waiting, but she wasn't, she was actually watching everything go down.

I do think she got to the point that you're talking about after the bell rang though.

I've been clowning my niggas on WhatsApp all morning trying to tell me this season has been wack.
Pound for pound it's the best season so far in my opinion. Niggas just don't read the plays and let the hype of the season get in their heads. How is the best show ever made really about to exceed expectations they already beat. Asked these niggas to tell me what their exact qualms were and all they could say was it was rushed. Fallback to the first 2 episodes everyone was crying it was slow. My only real issue is imo they needed 1-2 more episodes to flesh the war eps out. Otherwise I've gotten everything I've came for. But some of yall were really checking for for dragons and white walkers like they ultimately mattered or were what made it great lol. Its literally about the game of thrones that's being played.

unrelated to GoT but since u mentioned WhatsApp

She was shook during blackwater true. But during her mile ling walk of shame she didnt cry until she got inside. She aint bat an eye at the zombie or dany at the meeting.

True she did think she was smarter than everybody tho
this ain't some priest marching her down the street though

This is a demon from the bowels of hell shooting fire and it's coming for you.

This is the threat of death,not just being persecuted.

Last edited:

3566B6B0-55F4-4F30-B660-1A3E117D71C1.gif

Theory time. What if Bran is the reason all the Targs are crazy. What if as the three eyed raven he planned all of this.

Bran been trying to tell us for the longest he's just the greatest historian big all time I don't think he will involve himself in anything else the no shit was a necessity to save his has ass and the world after that he will just bee some creepy nigga in a wheelchair

All facts. How one episode she cant see the ballista and now she can?

Uhhh...different attack strategy.

Obviously she flew high enough where she had an overview of the ships. Which is why she flew in sun's light so they couldn't.

Attacked low, forcing the ballista to point down, then attacked them high b/c it took a min for then to raise them back up and reload. On top of that...she also attacked them from behind.

I think Emilia Clarke is pretty......until she smiles. And it is even worse when she full on laughs. I've never seen someone go from pretty to downright horrendous by doing the thing that should make you look even better....I just don't get it. She might look angelic when she cry, huh? Old opposite face....

100% agree... there’s something about that smile that doesn’t fit... weird

standing-ovation.gif

Back