Welcome To aBlackWeb

This outrage is stupid. People invest way too much of themselves into this story and the characters. There was nothing wrong with what they did with Dany. The problem for these people is that they committed themselves to Dany as a great hero. Now that she's not anymore, they feel personally attacked. You would have thought they would have learned in the first season not to get too attached to any character in this series.

This outrage is stupid. People invest way too much of themselves into this story and the characters. There was nothing wrong with what they did with Dany. The problem for these people is that they committed themselves to Dany as a great hero. Now that she's not anymore, they feel personally attacked. You would have thought they would have learned in the first season not to get too attached to any character in this series.

The thing is ppl thought Dany was their hero and forgot about the universe GOT is set in

This show ain't never been about cookie cutter ppl

I'm used to rooting for anti heroes like Tony,Walter White,Nucky Thompson,Characters on the wire etc

It doesn't bother me that Dany did something bad at all.

Facts. dany is the most interesting and compelling she's ever been now and I been championing her for years lol

I feel like we had enough clues,but what's the point of a twist if you tell ppl "Hey there's gonna be a twist"

It reminds me of the white reviewers who were confused about why Mookie threw the garbage can in Do The Right Thing.
My homeboy said that thing in the preview that had all the voices in her head shoulda been apart of the actual show to explain her actions....I was like could you not tell from her face that she was teetering on the edge then??? Bitch said "I have no love here I only have fear. Let it be fear." Why do ppl need all this extra validation when it was right there in the episode smh

My homeboy said that thing in the preview that had all the voices in her head shoulda been apart of the actual show to explain her actions....I was like could you not tell from her face that she was teetering on the edge then??? Bitch said "I have no love here I only have fear. Let it be fear." Why do ppl need all this extra validation when it was right there in the episode smh

lol I forgot about that line. How many more hints did they need?

LOL....well technically it was part of the show

That intro gave you enough to know why she was angry

I just don't know what show they thought they were watching?

Plus I thought we all knew Dany was gonna light that shit up after the end of the ep before

what did they think Ms undy meant by "Dracrys"?

Even if Dany was the nicest person ever the shit that happened since touching down in Westeros would make most ppl snap.

Those dragons are her children,Jorah was her protector,Missunday was her best friend

How much can a person take?

and she's a Targ

The writing isn't bad,their comprehension skills are.

Back