Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was actually a post on A Forum of Ice and Fire where I saw this. This was posted way back in July of 2018. Those who say there was no foreshadowing prior to this season or even last season are simply wrong. The author also alludes to how some of what Dany did was congratulated, even justified at times. However, it still lends itself to her eventual mad turn.

I was going to copy and paste from the original read in a spoiler tag, but that too much work. The original post url is below.

slept on post... they been building this shit up from jump like others in this thread have said

Nah, I think mitherfuckers just became smarter than Tyrion. Like Olenna said, he thinks he's the most cleverest nigga in the room. So did LF. So did Varys.

The problem is, he showed his hand to to many ppl and its biting him

That and his bleeding heart. He should have been the first on board with burning KL after his trial

Exactly!!! The shit isn't rocket science when it comes to Tyrion's screw ups the last couple of seasons. The guy is smart but he also is humane to a fault. Kings landing is his home and no matter how fucked up his family is they are still his family. He honestly wanted to believe that his sister wouldn't be so inhumane (especially with her being pregnant) after losing almost all her family and not thinking logically when it came to the white Walker threat.

He didn't want to believe she would endanger her home and the innocent people in kings landing by going forward with the war. He didn't want to believe Dany would kill a ton of innocent people in kings landing because he wants to believe these people are better than what they truly are.

He has kind always thought this way throughout the show. He always believed that anybody can be reasoned with or at the very least paid off

What was her motivation for burning innocent people? That question still hasn't been answered.
She answered that herself: her allegiance was to future generations and ensuring they didn't get held hostage by tyrants i.e. everybody in the current generation has to be sacrificed to the future e.g. bitches gotta burn.

Goldie mad his bitch got hit upside the head with rocks for a death.

QUEEN OF THE MUFUCKIN ASHES NIGGAS! TARG GANG WE DID IT!!!!

:celebrate:

anigif_sub-buzz-10232-1557336154-14.gif

lmaooooo

It was actually a post on A Forum of Ice and Fire where I saw this. This was posted way back in July of 2018. Those who say there was no foreshadowing prior to this season or even last season are simply wrong. The author also alludes to how some of what Dany did was congratulated, even justified at times. However, it still lends itself to her eventual mad turn.

I was going to copy and paste from the original read in a spoiler tag, but that too much work. The original post url is below.

The guy who posted that stuff on the message board did his work something serious! He hit the nail on the head early.

Great post

Those after the episode segments is just the writers explaining why the episode was so trash. Wtf was that "I'm the man who killed Jamie Lannister" bullshit? smh
Placating to the audience. Same as Clegane Bowl.

Dany: "We will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me we will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground"

"I am Daenarys storm born of the blood of old Valyria and I will take what is mine through fire and blood I will take it"

"They can live in my new world or die in their old one"

Mad viewers: "There was never a clue that Dany could go crazy or kill a bunch of innocent ppl"

Dany: "We will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me we will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground"

"I am Daenarys storm born of the blood of old Valyria and I will take what is mine through fire and blood I will take it"

"They can live in my new world or die in their old one"

Mad viewers: "There was never a clue that Dany could go crazy or kill a bunch of innocent ppl"

She kept her word tho. Unlike a lot of them on that show. Lol

Back