Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cersei set this whole shit up if we're being real. Everything she did this season was to dare dany to go over the edge. Not sending her men to fight the dead, ambushing her at Dragonstone, killing rhaegal and missandei at the parlay and then bringing all the commoners into the town square or whatever to make sure that even if she managed to sack the city it would be grimy af....war is more psychological than it is physical. Cersei actually won if you think about it lol
Lmao she lost fam....ain’t no moral victories here...

She still got Greyworm, but he on that Pac shyt like

View attachment 132345

"FUCC KINGSLANDING AND THEIR SURRENDER!! FIRE & BLOOD BITCH!"

So he right there ridin wit Dany. I knew exactly what that look she gave b4 she decided to burn it all. That "You know what...fucc this" look. That's why I said no dialogue was needed.
Greyworm don’t even speak he just there to scrap

tumblr_prf9a87zIR1vrcr7no1_540.gif

tumblr_prf9a87zIR1vrcr7no2_540.gif

tumblr_prf9a87zIR1vrcr7no3_540.gif

tumblr_prf9a87zIR1vrcr7no4_540.gif

Yea I think if you asked Cersei she would probably disagree with you lol

Well according to some people...she might still be alive. Since technically they turned the camera away b4 everything crumbled. Lol

Maybe it's just Emilia Clarke's acting or the writers not portraying her pain appropriately.

So what...folks wanted her to go Super Saiyan first

veg.gif

AND THEN burn all of KL??

So I got a question for some of yall. What do YOU think would've been the "perfect" dialogue or reaction she could've given in that moment?

Last edited:
So what...folks wanted her to go Super Saiyan first

View attachment 132346

AND THEN burning all of KL??

So I got a question for some of yall. What do YOU think would've been the "perfect" dialogue or reaction she could've given in that moment?
Why do you and others always throw this out? I'm not a writer. As a member of the audience though, I know when I'm not convinced that she had good reason to kill thousands of innocents. It seemed disingenuous to the character they've portrayed for 7 seasons and 3 episodes.

Same with Jamie. Show him having some moral compass and breaking from Cersei's toxicity just to have him back in her arms in 1 episode? Did he not know they were probably going to kill Cersei when they all left Winterfell to fight her?

Again, I'm cool with Dany doing what she did, just lead up to it in a convincing manner.

Why do you and others always throw this out? I'm not a writer. As a member of the audience though, I know when I'm not convinced that she had good reason to kill thousands of innocents. It seemed disingenuous to the character they've portrayed for 7 seasons and 3 episodes.

Same with Jamie. Show him having some moral compass and breaking from Cersei's toxicity just to have him back in her arms in 1 episode? Did he not know they were probably going to kill Cersei when they all left Winterfell to fight her?

Again, I'm cool with her doing it, just lead up to it in a convincing manner.

But why? As I said before...this HBO.

Was there a build up b4 Omar got killed on The Wire? No. Shyt was a random af...out of nowhere...caught everyone off guard moment.

Wit Dany...why do you need to be explained bit by bit on what led to her snapping? If you've been watching the series, you already know. Hell...some of yall just laid out ALL the reasons. So why do the writers need to do it, when folks pretty much have a general idea?

Back